Chapter 36

"Hey guy-" I scanned the room. "Where's Tae?" Jimin gulped. 

"T-Tae?"

 "Yes Jimin." I said as I walked over and sat on the bed next to him. I noticed his eyes were puffy and his nose was red. "Did you cry?" He shook his head,

 "no." 

 "Don't lie to me Jimin." I said sternly. "Now tell me what's going on." He looked away from my eyes. "Jimin." He looked at me and gulped. 

"W-well you see.. I fidgeted with the end of my shirt. "T-Tae's not here.." 

 "I see that baby, but why's he not here?" 

 "They came back t-to break the spell.." He started to cry. 

"H-he gave up his soul t-to protect you... that's why he gave back y-your memories-"

 I stood up and Jimin stopped talking. I clenched my fists and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I went to Jin's room and I barged inside. Him and Namjoon were kissing, but Jin pushed him away when I came in. 

I didn't care and grabbed Namjoon by the shirt collar. I slammed him against the wall as hard as I could, tears streaming down my face. 

 "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?!" I yelled at him. 

 "Jungkook-" 

 "HE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!!" I yelled, ignoring Jin. I punched Namjoon and couldn't stop punching him. Jin grabbed me and forcefully pulled me off of him. I tried getting out of his grip but he grabbed my ear and pinched it. 

 "Jungkook no." I whined and slapped his hand away. 

 "Good. Now tell me what's going on." I started crying again and he held my hand. 

"Tae is gone.. and it's all his fault." I glared at Namjoon.

"Care to elaborate?" Namjoon asked, rolling his eyes.

 I was about to go rip his head off in that moment but Jin tightened his grip on my hand.

 "Words." He said. I huffed.

 "The fucking spell you wanna lift. He gave up his soul to protect me." Namjoon's eyes widened, "he what..?"

 I pushed Jin off of me and stood up.

 "Did I stutter?" He didn't say anything else so I left the room and went back to Jimin. When I went back to the room, Jimin was in the room crying. 

I immediately felt bad and sat on the bed next to him. "Shh.." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "I-I'm sorry.." He said in a shaky voice and choked on his sobs. 

 "Don't say sorry baby." I kissed his cheek and we laid down, I held my tears back trying not to seem weak in front of my baby.  He nodded his eyes tiredly and I held him in my arms and rubbed his belly gently. 

"Baby promise you will never leave me please" Jimin nodded and shyly looked at me with his puffy eyes. 

"Neber" He spoke cutely and I smiled.

-

I woke up to Jimin whining loudly I quickly sat up and looked at him "Baby what's wrong" He didn't respond "Baby!" I made him look at me and he weakly spoke "t-the baby ah" I held his stomach tightly and I panicked. 

"fuck fuck" I picked Jimin up and carried him down stairs quickly while he cried into my neck. "JINNNNN!! JIN JIN WAKE UP JIN!" I screamed and he ran out of the room worriedly 

"Jungkook it's 4am wha-" 

"The baby is coming" I rubbed Jimin's tummy softly making sure not to hurt him, Jin's eyes widened he nodded rushing us to the car. Leaving Hoseok in charge of everything while we were gone.