Chapter 3

Jungkooks pov

I woke up with a headache, I sighed, turned over to grab my phone and checked the time. 2:40am sunday it read, I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep so I decided to text Taehyung.

Jungkookie

Tae did you find anything about him yet?

TaeTae

Yes actually, I was just about to call you.

I felt a sharp burning at my chest. I don't know if it was because I was curious to find out about the Jimin guy, or something else. I just brushed it off and ignored the pain as I called Taehyung.

*calling TaeTae*

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yah tell me what you found out!"

"Okay, so you know he's a wolf right?"

"Yes, I do, he was on our land today, Jinyoung was chasing him and they ran into me, I smelled his scent. I knew he was a wolf that is why I'm curious about him."

"Well....He is a omega do you know what that is"

"Kinda but not fully"

"It means he's one of the lowest ranked wolves, When wolves are born they are ranked by their blood type. You can't change what you are. Alphas are the highest, Beta being the second highest, and Omega being the worst and weakest. See, when a Omega and Alpha have a kid the blood type changes therefore they become Betas. Betas have a mix of Alpha blood so they are treated about the same. Before the peace treaty the Omegas and Alphas were mixing that's why there are so many Betas now. But after the peace treaty the king (Lee Minho) known as the highest ranked Alpha, decided to separate and give Omegas a small portion of that land, so they wouldn't have to see each other. Alphas are highly respected and control most of the land still. They don't associate with Omegas unless it's for sex."

"So other wolves don't speak to the omegas by choice or?"

"It isn't forbidden, but if a Beta or Alpha talks to an Omega they are looked down upon. Alphas and Beta tend to have lots of money and Omegas don't so that is another reason why they don't associate"

"Oh... so he is an Omega meaning he has nothing and is seen as worthless.... Mhm go on"

"So I looked into him a lot... It was hard to really find anything but.. from what I found his name is Park Jimin, he's 23 and is a Omega. He seems to live alone... apparently his mother and father were killed by a vampire when the separation happened. He lives in a small secret cottage away from the rest of the Omegas."

"Mhm Interesting... Do you know where the cottage is?"

"Yes I had one of my men go search for it."

"Who went, may I speak with him?"

"I sent Lee Taecyeon, Yes boss I will send him to you at 8:00"

"Thank you for helping me out again Taetae you're the best!"

I hung up and put my phone back on the charger and layed back down closing my eyes letting my thoughts cloud my mind. Why are Omegas so looked down upon. Why is he considered so weak... I think he's perfect... so beautiful and his body.... Uh stop Jungkook... So does he hate me because his parents were killed by a vampire...? What if I show him I'm different... No Jungkook, why do you even care he's just some guy who ran into you.... But he seems so... Ugh I want him to be mine... How should I do this....Letters ah yes.

*a few hours later*

I woke up and hopped in the shower and got dressed. It was almost time for Taecyeon to get here. I sat down in the living room and waited, a couple mins later I heard a knock on my door and I went to answer it. Seeing Taecyeon I smiled and welcomed him in.

"So do you know why I asked you here?" I said biting my toast I made earlier

"N-no sir"

"Well Taehyung told me he sent you to a cottage in Gangnam"

"Y-yes sir he did, He told me I needed to see if the guy he was investigating still stayed there."

"So is he?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright well. I have an offer for you"

"What is it sir"

"I know it is dangerous sneaking onto wolf land, But I will pay you 1,885,660,00 won (1 million us $) everyday for you to leave a letter at the cottage for me."

"S-sir that's to much money"

"Take it or leave it, I can find someone else"

"I'll do it. But you don't have to pay me it's okay"

"I will either way, you can give the money to Taehyung if you don't want it"

I stood up and he bowed. I handed him the letter I wrote and excused myself.

-

song of the day

I love you~Treasure

A/n-sorry it took me a couple days to update I've been in and out of the doctor ect. But happy new year!! L O V E  Y O U!! Also sorry for any mistakes It's 5am and I haven't slept.