Chapter 8 Painful Memories

Começar do início

" Hello Sandee..could you please trace your Young Master car?.."

" Ok give me a moment Sir Thanu.." I heard the sound of tapping and I'm clutching my phone waiting anxiously.

" Sir Thanu,i can't traced his car,it went off in my radar..."

" WHATTT!!!..Sandee, do something!..find his car!!"

The sudden noise of the doorbell disturb my talk and I can hear Sandee frantic tapping..still clutching my phone in my ear I saw mom approaching.

" Dear there's a police at the door looking for you.."

she says looking confused of why there's a police knocking in our house.I went out immediately and saw the police in our doorstep.

" Hello Sir,I'm the owner of this house,what can I do for you?" I politely asks at the same time I heard my phone vibrating,I look who is the caller but before I can excuse myself,the police next words keep me frozen and lost all the color of my face and the phone slips in my hand.

" Mr.Stones we believe this is your husband belonging,we found it near the cliff where a car exploded.." He said while giving me a bag that I recognize instantly.,sound of glass being shattered woke me up from my stupor.

" W-What do you mean..accident..no..not my baby...I'm just talking to him an hour ago!..." i ask as I frantically grabbing and shaking him..

" I'm sorry,can you accompany us to identify if the car is belong to your husband.." I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I slowly move my head to my Mom who is tears stricken.

" Go with them..hold yourself son...I will stay here with Munchkin.." we both look at the living room at my son who is still oblivious of what's happening.

I grab my car keys and phone and rush to go with them,they never let me drive so I went at mobile police car.My phone ring again and I pick up the call when I see Sandee name.

" Sandee...tell me it's not my baby right?..you locate his car already right.."

He was quiet and I heard his deep sighing before I hear his broken voice.

" I'm so sorry...Sir Thanu,.."

I clutched my phone tightly as I numbly put it down in my lap.Fear,worries and anxiousness is starting to creep in my mind,the bad feeling I felt when I notice his car still not in the garage and now this.

Before I know it we arrived at the scene where the accident took place,I slowly get off the car at the same time I heard a car screeeeecch and the noise of door forcibly open.I glance at the noise and saw Papa Tee with Dad Tae frantically looking around as I'm still walking numbly,shaking and paled.

" N-NOOOO...NOT MY WAYUU!!...." Papa rush to the scene but the police blocked his way and Dad Tae holds him tight.

" Please let us through..I'm TAE DARVID..,I'm sure you know who we are!!.." Dad coldly told the police officer as he let us through..I start looking at the scene and saw his burned car and it's crashed at the big stones Boulder.

I start looking at the scene and saw his burned car and it's crashed at the big stones Boulder

" W-WAYUUU!!!..."i fall on the ground devastated seeing the scenes.

" SON!..GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!..FOCUS ON ME!! WE NEED YOU,MY SON NEED YOU!..." dad yelling at me making me focus on him.

I numbly follow his lead while Papa Tee sat down on the ground holding his head and sobbing non stop.

I saw an officer handed Dad a plastic then he glance at me looking paled and broken.

I approached him slowly as he stretched his arms to hand me the plastic.Reality start to kick in when I see the costumized ring,I constantly shakes my head while staring at the plastic with the ring inside.

" N-NOO!!!....Dad please tell me it's not him!!" Dad look down defeatedly and sob letting his tears falling.His actions confirmed my worst fears,the reality of the scene unfold infront of me.

" W-WAYUUUUU!!!... ......."

I tried to ran near at the car but strong arms hold me still keeping me.I trashed around trying to loosen the arms who tighten his hold to me as I loudly crying and calling his name.

" Ssshuuussshhh Thanu Please...Than pleaseee..Stop fighting me..calm down first,..please.." I collapsed on his arms as my energy left in my body,my tears keep fallin and numbly looking the scene without really seeing it..

To be continue..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~