1 | 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑖𝑐𝑒-𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Mulai dari awal

An hour later, as the sun was going down, Liam left the building, going through the same thing he did when he was entering, the fans screaming his name even louder. When he arrived at his house, which cost him 11 million dollars and was set with a pool, game room and theatre, Bear ran towards him, almost knocking him to the floor.

The large screen TV was blaring with sounds from a basketball game and latin music was playing softly in the kitchen. His assistant, Maximo, was making quesadillas that smelled mouthwatering, causing Liam's stomach to growl in response. While in the living room, his best friend and DJ, Anthony 'Ton' Lincoln, laid sprawled on the couch, watching his TV, eating his food.

Ton was successful as a DJ and yes, he had his own house which was only 2 blocks away, but he was Liam's ride-or-die. They moved to LA together and began in Hollywood too, backing each other up. Through all of the crap they both faced in the entertainment industry, they remained best friends. Sure, he practically lived in Liam's house while Liam was off filming, but that was what friends were for.

"Ton, you gotta start going home," Liam groaned, moving his best friend's feet clad in Jordans off his leather couch. Anthony shook his head, his waves gleaming with product, his dark skin inked with tattoos. In return, the DJ gave Liam a pleading smile, teeth covered in diamond grills.

"Nah man, your TV is way better, and yo dog likes me," Ton responded, running his wave brush through his hair, "Here, come here dude," Then, he gestured towards Bear, who adorably growled at him, teeth bared. The female 1-year-old retriever never liked Ton as he never gave her scraps of his food, but then again, Ton never shared his food with anyone.

Liam let out a chuckle, sitting as Ton got even more comfortable, "See, she likes me,"

"Is that what girls who like you do?" Liam joked, pulling out his phone to charge it.

Ton wriggled his eyebrows and smirked, "Nah, girls who like me scream, nigga,"

"Yo, LJ, where is my Macbook charger?" His other best friend Mikey Jin, a model for many luxury brands, exclaimed. The Chinese-American appeared from the stairs, sporting sweatpants and a graphic tee over his tatted body. Mikael Jin was your definition of wealthy. His last name literally meant 'gold' in Chinese. His father had built a billion-dollar oil and real estate empire, to which Mikey was supposed to take over. His slanted hazel eyes were filled with questions as he folded his arms.

"I don't know," Liam replied, petting Bear's fur absently as he scrolled on his phone, "Somewhere in my room,"

Bear had a peculiar name and an even more peculiar history. Liam wanted to adopt a dog and went to a shelter. There he found Bear, a runt, at the back of the cages, the tiniest of puppies. The owner of the shelter was certain that Bear was a boy and Ton was actually the person who named the dog, high. It was not until Bear got a neck cone for his balance, that the guys found out that Bear was actually a girl. Liam tried to change her name, but she only responded to Bear.

Mikael shook his head in disapproval and jogged up the stairs, probably to look for his charger more thoroughly.

Maximo came out of the kitchen with a spatula, pushing up his glasses. Maximo Leonte was Liam's assistant but Liam saw the guy as his best friend. Liam was not the most organized so the assistant was like his lifesaver. Not only that, but the man could cook as hell. He was practically the reason Liam did not live off takeout. He inquired, "How many people are eating?"

"Ooh, quesadillas and wings? Count me the fuck in," Ton replied and his phone went off with a notification and he looked down at it, "Mikey says he wants too," Another notification. "And he says that you owe him a new charger, LJ. Bear ate his,"

Liam chuckled and lifted his head towards Maximo and nodded, "Yeah, I'm starving,"

Maximo nodded and moved towards his food, when he turned once more, "Oh LJ, I got chocolate donuts from this place in Santa Monica and there's one more left for you. You better eat it before Ton decides to,"

Before Liam could respond, his phone rang sharply with a video call, and he looked at the Caller ID to see to his front gate bell, "Hello,"

A short, white woman peeked into the gate camera, her high pitched voice loud in the microphone, "Umm... hello, wow. This is actually LJ Wright's house, my daughter would love this,"

Liam was about to hang up, but a sly smile came on his face as he decided to entertain the woman, "May I help you?"

"Oh yes. My name is Ms. Owen and I am from Child Protective Services, here on behalf of Lele Kendricks,"

Lele Kendricks. That was his niece all the way in Oakland. Liam's brows furrowed in confusion and so did Ton's. Ain't that yo sister's kid? Ton mouthed and Liam shook his head and reduced the volume of his TV to hear the woman better.

"Is Liliana with you? If she is, tell her to screw off," Liam replied coldly, thinking of his druggie twin sister who always seemed to demand money from him for her awful habit. How she was a mother was beyond him.

The woman looked uncomfortable and looked back into the Jetta behind her, "Actually, I am only here with Lele. It's better if we talk inside, Mr. Wright,"

A moment passed and Liam lifted his gaze to Ton, confused on what to do. The uncle inside of him was screaming to open the gate as Lele had never been without her mother, but the celebrity inside him was sure this was some trick to get into his compound. Anthony, sensing Liam's dilemma, nodded and shrugged. Liam replied, pressing the number that opened the gate, "Okay, drive in,"

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

make sure to follow me on insta & twitter - @adanma

make sure to follow me on insta & twitter - @adanma.writes.

and that is the first chapter. 

i'm super excited for this book, simply because it combines three of my favourite things: cute kids, dogs and desserts.

the TRUE golden trio.

(if you got that hp reference, congrats, you are elite)

thank you so much for reading. ilyyyy.

peaceee,

ada