"Alright," he chuckled, clapping his hands. "Bravo, you got me, but what did you expect from me, Roman? Did you really think I'd forgive you that easily? You lied in my face and fucked the puttana behind my back all the while I trusted you. Now tell me, how does it feel to get betrayed by you trusted?"

"I did not betray you," I disagreed. "I killed Nicolai, Rita was — and is — innocent! She was a victim in your and Miguel's game of power, she only wanted to have a peaceful life. And if you hadn't sent Valerio and had let me take care of her, she would be a ghost, a mere citizen now."

"Innocent?" He huffed, getting up from the floor. "That woman stole crucial files, kicked my cock, slapped me, killed her father and threatened me. Does this sound innocent to you?"

"Yes, you know why? Because she did it all to save me. She didn't battle you for power and wealth, but for the people she loved!" I hissed at him.

"Look at you, poor you, she really wrapped you around her pussy— I mean pinky," he remarked, looking at me with pity. "But don't worry, I will help you get over her, consider it as the last favor from me."

"If you kill my her, I will kill you! Therefore, I suggest you give me my woman and let us leave in peace, otherwise I will get really nasty!" I threatened him.

"How romantic you are, you think she thinks the same?" he asked mockingly. "Do you really think she still wants anything to do with you? After all, you are fault for her mother's death."

"If Helena could forgive you after everything you've done to her, then Rita will be able to forgive me too. Does Helena know that you are torturing a pregnant woman in your basement?" I asked him with a callous smile, thinking of snitching him to his wife.

"He's doing what?" our heads turned to the door and we saw Helena standing there with a glass of water in her hands.

"Your husband tortures my pregnant lady in your basement," I snitched him without wasting a second, she should know about her husband's evil activities.

"And I'm trying to act very civilized, asking him politely to let her go, but if he doesn't compromise I will get a little barbaric, and start a bloodbath!" I threatened them, playing with the gun in my hands.

"Is that true?" Helena asked, looking at him shocked. "Go to our room," he said, ignoring her questions, before looking at me. "And you, leave my damn home! And if I ever see you again, Roman, I will kill you!"

I snorted and rolled my eyes, my disrespectful behavior made him look at me madly. But I didn't give a fuck if he got mad or not, my respect for him was gone, he could literally suck my dick.

I have raised and cared for his children since they were babies. My job was to finish off some wankers, but I spent my last few years babysitting, protecting and teaching his children self-defense.

And what did he do? He made me believe that the mother of my child betrayed me, and made me hurt her.

"You know what? I have no more patients. Give me my Rita or I'll blow up this mansion," I told him before I opened my coat, revealing the bomb attached to me.

Helena gasped, putting a hand over her mouth in utter shock. Antonio looked at me with a frown, asking be bewildered, "Are you fucking crazy?"

"Not yet, but soon to be there if you don't give me Rita," I gritted out. "You are bluffing," he remarked, making me chuckle.

"You snatched the only good thing that ever happened to me in life away, and if you don't give her back, I will kill us all, because — without her — I have nothing to lose." I looked him dead in the eye.