15

omniscient
a few weeks later

klay kicked the door closed with his foot, "what's up baby boy!". he greeted his dog gently patting his head.

walking towards the kitchen, klay sat the bag of food down. "megan?". he shouted not seeing her, "where's your brother at?". he asked rocco, the dog looked up at his owner before walking towards the back.

klay walked to their shared room, seeing the balcony slide door opened, "baby?". he asked seeing megan sitting in a chair, air pods in and the small puppy in her lap.

smirking at her he slowly walked up to her before digging his long fingers in her side making her scream out in surprise, "klay what the fuck!". she screamed yanking her air pods out looking over at him.

"i got ya ass good, scary ass girl". he teased, megan rolled her eyes standing up. gently laying four on the chair she stepped closer to klay.

looking down at her, he gently pulled her closer, their chest touching. burying his face in her neck she wrapped her arms around him. "i missed you baby". she softly said kissing his cheek. he pulled away his hands reaching her behind gripping it in his large hands.

"i miss my girls too". he said making her giggle. "girls? klay shut up. we don't even know the gender". she said rolling her eyes. he stepped closer to her, making her back hit against the railing.

caging her in, he stared at her. "i love you big head". she teased, klay nodded. "i love you too". he softly said molding his lips onto her soft ones.

megan moaned softly, gripping his wife beater in her hand, her core tightening with need. "baby". she whined, reaching under his shirt she pulled it over his head biting her lip.

klay picked her up, their lips moving in sync as he walked to the bed gently laying her onto it.

pulling her panties down, he kissed her inner thigh softly, megan fingers gently massaged his scalp as he began frech kissing her core making her throw her head back.

with her eyes closed tightly, klay grunted feeling her hands grip his curls tighter.

"baby i-i'm". megan choked out gasping for air, klay only went faster, his face covered in her juices. "oh fuck". megan moaned softly, klay pulled away making her groan in frustration.

"klay why the fuck". she sat up to protest, "shhhhh". he said lining himself up.

megan gasped gripping his bicep feeling him stretch her walls.

>>>

a few hours later

"you sleepy baby?". he cooed in her ear, megan eyes fluttered open looking back at him with droopy eyes.

instead of responding she pushed herself further into his chest, "close your eyes". he said filling the cup with water washing the conditioner out her hair.

"there now we both clean and smelling good". he teased making her giggle softly. klay hands gently touched her stomach feeling a small pouch.

kissing the side of her wet cheek, her eyes fluttered open.

"hmm?". megan said turning straddling his lap. wrapping her arms around him she lay her head on his shoulder gazing into his soft eyes.

"let's get my babies out this water, i know you tired i put some work in". he teased brushing his other shoulder off.

"boy fuck ya little dick ass". megan snapped playful, klay eyes brows knitted together. "little? nothing on me is small baby". he said kissing her neck before standing up.

megan legs wrapped tightly around klay's body. "i made something for you". he said making her smile.

"what you make me cutie?". she said standing up, walking towards the closet she began wiping herself off.

klay grabbed his towel wiping his hair off, "you'll just have to see when you're done come downstairs".

>>>

klay hands covered megan's eyes as they walked down the hallway. "why my eyes gotta be covered for?". she asked rolling her eyes, "stop rolling ya eyes, and because i said so". klay said guiding her to the chair.

"keep your eyes closed". he said pulling her chair out, megan sat down keeping her eyes closed.

klay held the rose close to her face, "you can open now beautiful". he said holding the rose, megan gasped tears wailing in her eyes.

she gazed around the candle lit dinner, "y-you did all this for little ole me?". she asked wiping the tear that fell.

he nodded handing her the rose, "thank you baby daddy". he kissed her lips softly, "you like it?". he asked sitting across from her.

she looked down at the pasta biting her lip, "hmmm? let me be the judge of it playboy". she said grabbing her fork.

twirling some of it onto her fork, klay watched her face as she began to chew. she paused her eyes meeting his before they went wide. "damn daddy this good, let me find out my cutie can cook". she said making him break out a grin.

"i can thanks to my parents, i'm gald you like it". he said biting some of his bread. megan took a sip of her water,

she ate slowly nodding, "the baby approves". he smirked.

"i know because i'm the shit, ya get me baby girl". he said sipping his juice. "boy bye".

 "boy bye"