Chapter 6 The fashion Show

Depuis le début

Soon I arrived at home and greeted by my son who is busy doing his project at the living room,I stay there for a while and chatted with him before I go up to my room, I take a shower and once I'm done I go to my balcony and sit at the couch and relax,I close my eyes to rest for a while and before I notice it I'm already asleep..

" Dearest...wake up,it's already 6pm..."

Mom voice woke me up from my rest and I saw that I have a blanket on me,

" Ok Mom,I will be ready when you are, ok..." I hug for a bit and kiss her forehead before she left me to do my shower and routine..soon I'm finished and ready to leave,I take one look at the mirror,satisfied with my looks I go down waiting for my mom.

" Dad you look good.."

" Really?.." i ruffles his hair and continue his dinner,

" I am sorry Munchkin that you have to dine alone tonight.."

" It's ok Dad,just enjoy your night with Grandma.."

" ohhh wow!!.." he squealed looking to Mom who look beautiful tonight.

" How do I look?...do I pass as your Dad date Munchkin?.." she turned around waiting for my son comments.

" Wow grandma!..your so beautiful and yeah your fit as my Dad partner.."

He give her a thumbs up while I shakes my head watching them.

" Hhrrmmm....Mom we're going to be late..we need to go." I offer my arms which she take it playfully and my son giggles watching us.

" Have fun Grandma,Dad,." We both kiss his forehead and go out of the house.Tonight we use the limo and one of the guys will drive us.

" Mom,you look perfect tonight,I'm glad to be your date tonight..." I whisper to her which earn a faint blush while she smack my arms.

" Stop it, your making me shy here..." I laugh at her comments.

" Well since your my date you have to stick with me ok!?.."

" Ok!.." i give her a thumbs up and we continue talking some stuffs till we arrive at the venue.

Seem like this event is held in the famous hotel here and a lot of patron is arriving.We wait for our turned to get off the car.Mom compose and check herself then I get off at the car and walk around to her side,A valet open the door at her side as I she raise her hand for me to help her get off,She smile at the camera that keep flashing the moment we arrived and series of nonstop questions was thrown at me but I ignore it and we continue walking.

Mom compose and check herself then I get off at the car and walk around to her side,A valet open the door at her side as I she raise her hand for me to help her get off,She smile at the camera that keep flashing the moment we arrived and series of...

I watched proudly as she do her catwalk for the media.I walk beside her once the picture taking is done.A usherette guide us to our table since any moment the fashion show will start.

As I watched the show and looked around I saw some business people whom I deal i business before together with their companion. I look back at the show and saw a familiar face doing her catwalk.She look at me then goes back to the backstage.Soon Mom start to mingle as her date I stood beside her,politely talking with ladies who same age like mom till a figure approach us.

" Auntie,it's nice to see you again.." she peck my Mother cheek and smile to her while I move discretely to avoid her contact.

" You..are?.." mother look confuse with her sudden actions.

" I'm Areeya Park,Auntie remember 15 years ago..."

" Ohh..I'm sorry,I didn't recognize you,you look more prettier now...."

Mom politely talk to her since she don't want to embarrassed her but I can see her discomfort when the girl act like they are so close and mom colleagues observing their interaction.

I hate this kind of girl,a social climber and always taking advantage on situation like this.

" Thanu dear,remember her,Areeya.." I nod at her and politely ask her permission to excuse myself and get a drink.On the way out I passed by a waiter and grab a red wine and headed to the balcony outside.

As I was standing there sipping my drink slowly a girl almost topple on me which I grab immediately before she fall down.

" Omg...I'm sorry Mr.Stones I didn't see you here.."

I look at her coldly and leave before I said something  I would regrets.What a dumb move to get my attention,she never change at all..

Unknown POV

" Gotcha!..did you get it perfectly?.." the guy nodded and left.

" Soon you will fall in my hand Mr.Stones,.."

I came back inside and mingles like I'm one of the elite.

This Gala will be my step to trap you Mr Stones.I sip my drink and left the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~