P-Pain and Poisened

Hi again!So this was a request from @jaeldris79 and @MeganAbel.Hope you all enjoy!⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply⚠️ *I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's POV

It was a normal day at the man cave.Ray made a terrible joke and thought it was "good",Piper was arguing with Jasper about who knows what,Charlotte was trying to keep Piper from hurting Jasper,and I was having fun watching it all.Everything was going great,except for poor Jasper.Then the crime alert went off.Charlotte went to check it,but gasped.
Charlotte:Guys,Drex escaped from prison!
Ray:What?!How?!
Charlotte:I don't know but Drex is on the loose!You have to go now!
Henry:Come Ray,let's blow a bubble and stop the trouble.
Ray:Good one!
We blew our bubbles and ran for the tubes.
Ray:Call it!
Henry:Up The Tube!
And we were off.Little did we know that it was all a setup.
*time skip*
We were at the scene where Drex was spotted at.We searched everywhere but never found him.
Ray:He probably left.
Henry:Let's just go.
We were about to leave when Ray suddenly shouted.
Ray:Wait!
Henry:What is it?! Do you see Drex!
Ray:What?No,I'm just hungry.Can we go visit that burrito cart?Just for a sec?
Henry:We really need to find Drex.
Ray:Come on,just for a sec?Please?
Henry:Fine.
We walked over to a weird looking man at the burrito cart.
(I don't know what to call the burrito man so I am going to call him by his name.)
John:Hello,my name is John.What can I get you boys?
Ray:I'll take a steak burrito please.
John:And what about you Kid Danger?
Henry:Uhhh,i'll just take a steak burrito as well.
John:Very well then.He pulled out our burritos from the cart and handed them to us.
Something about him weirded me out.I don't know what though.We sat down and began to eat.
*time skip 10mins*
Henry:Alright you done yet?
Ray:Yeah.
Alright let's go.We threw away our burrito wrappers and called Schwoz.
Ray:Ugh,it went to voicemail.
Henry:Let me try.
Shwoz:Go for Schwoz
Ray:Wha-Why didn't you answer me Schwoz?!
Schwoz: I'd answer that but I'd like to sleep in the man cave tonight.
Henry:Whatever.Schwoz,Drex isn't at the park,can you track him again?
Schwoz:Yeah sure.
*Schwoz tracks Drex.*
Schwoz: Guys,it says Drex is in prison again.
Ray:Oh,I guess the police handled it.
Henry:Great!Later Schwoz!
Then John walked over.
John:What's going on boys?
Ray:Oh,uh,nothing now.
John:You shouldn't be saying that.
Henry:Why?
John: Because something just happened!
Ray: What?
John:Me.
He pulled off a mask that made him appear as a normal person,but you wouldn't believe who was under the mask.
Ray:Dr.Minyak!
Dr.Minyak:That's right!
Ray:I thought I got you arrested!
Dr.Minyak:Oh.I escaped.You see,the thing is,Drex never escaped prison.I sent you a fake message from the police telling you that Drex escaped,and I sent another fake message from someone saying that Drex was in the park.
Henry: Why?
Dr.Minyak:So I could put the fun part of my plan into action!
Ray:What?
Dr.Minyak:This!
He just kicked me in the gut.HARD.
I fell to the ground in pain. Ray tried to punch Dr.Maniac but he dodged easily.I got up even though my gut screamed at me for that. I threw a punch at him put Dr.Minyak twisted my arm back.I tried to break free but I just couldn't. I started feeling really weak and before anyone could know what was going on I passed out.
Ray's POV
I tried punching Dr.Minyak but he dodged somehow.Henry got up but by the look on his face it didn't look like it was painless.Henry tried throwing a punch at Minyak but he twisted his arm back.What is going on?The kid usually doesn't have this much of a problem taking this maniac down.I mean,Dr.Minyak isn't Jeff level easy,but it's not like Dr.Minyak is THAT hard!Then before I knew it,the kid had passed out.
Ray:Kid!
Dr.Minyak:Yes.My plan is working perfectly.
Ray:What did you do to him?
Dr.Minyak:Let's just say,the burrito has something to do with it.
I growled at him.I then leaped at him out of no where and he went down.I handcuffed him and called the cops to take him to jail.I sat by Henry's side as the cops were taking Minyak to prison.
Ray: Henry wake up.
He eyes fluttered open.
Henry:What happened?
Ray:You passed out.
Henry: Ray?
Ray:Yeah?
Henry: M-My s-st-stomach hurts badly.
I knew it probably had something to do with what Dr.Minyak did.He said the burrito was involved.
Ray: Henry,what all hurts?Is it just your stomach?
Henry:My stomach,my head,and my chest.
Ray:Okay,can you stand?
Henry:I can try but I also feel really dizzy.
Ray: Do you think you can make it to the man van without passing out again?
Henry:I'm not sure.I'll try though.
He looked like he didn't feel well at all.What was in that burrito?
*time skip*
Charlotte: Well,did you find out what's wrong with Henry?
Schwoz:It takes time to scan someone!
Ray:Well hurry up!
Schwoz:okay I have the results!
Ray Charlotte and Jasper:Well?!
Schwoz: Ray you said the burrito had something to do with this?
Ray:Yeah,so?
Schwoz:It looks like Dr.Minyak put some kind of poisonous chemical in it that makes people sick.
Jasper:What kind of sick,like,cold,flu,stomach bug,what is it?
Charlotte:Not that kind of sick Jasper!
Schwoz:Actually Jasper is half right!
Ray and Charlotte:What?!
Schwoz:It doesn't actually give him a germ that makes him sick,but it does make him feel sick,like the flu but slightly worse.
Ray:So how do we help him get better? How would you fix a chemical?
Schwoz:We defeat it as if it was just a regular sickness.Rest,drinking plenty of liquids,oh and this chemical will make him lose his appetite so we have to make sure he eats enough.Just light foods though,anything just the slightest bit heavy can upset his stomach.
Jasper:So what do we do about his parents?
Schwoz: Well we have to keep him here because this chemical hits pretty hard at times.
Ray: We could send Gerta.
Charlotte:That's a great idea!
Schwoz:No! Gerta is mine!
Jasper:Oh come on Schwoz!
Charlotte:Please!
Schwoz:ugh,fine.
*time skip*
Jasper:okay guys,Gerta made it to Henry's house and his parents bought it.Also I just locked up the store so I need to go home.
Ray:K,bye.
Charlotte:Bye Jasper!
Jasper:Wait,before I leave,how's Henry?
Ray:I don't know.I should probably go check on him.
Jasper:When was the last time you checked on him?
Ray: About an hour and a half ago.
Charlotte:Ray!
Ray:What?
Jasper:Schwoz said that he'll feel even worse at times!
Charlotte:Yeah and this chemical already doubles the amount of pain it would be of the flu! Can you imagine how it'll be when he gets worse?!
Jasper:Go check on him!
Ray: Fine fine!
(Just to be clear I am NOT shipping anyone in this story.)
I went to the guest bedroom to check on Henry but when I did it was not a good sight.He was passed out in the middle of the floor shivering,and he was sweating like crazy.He must have tried to get up to go to the bathroom or something and got hit with another dizzy spell.I picked him up and set him back on the bed.Then I got a temporal thermometer and checked his temperature.I began to panic when I saw what the thermometer had said. 105.2.
That was close to a maximum human core temperature.People have died from temps like these!I quickly ran to the bathroom and got a dampened rag and set it on his forehead.That woke him up.
Henry:Ray?What's going on?Where am I?
I knew the high temp was probably overwhelming his delirious brain.I felt so bad for him,but I knew I couldn't let him go back to sleep right now.It was too dangerous.
Ray:Henry stay awake!
Henry:Where am I?What's going on?
Ray:You're in the guest bedroom in the man cave and you have a really high temperature so you need to stay awake!
Henry:Okay,but where am I?What's going on?!
He started to look uneasy.I knew he was just confused because of this fever.I will get revenge on Dr.Minyak for this . Somehow . Someday . After a few minutes I took the rag off and checked his temp . 103.2 . Not in the deadly zone , but I think he needs to keep the rag on to be safe . I dampened the rag some more and came back to him asleep on the bed .
Ray : Kid wake up !
Henry : But I'm so tired Ray . Please just let me sleep.
Ray : No you still have a fever . I'm going to put this rag back on your head and you need to stay awake okay ?
Henry : I'll try .
I couldn't help but think this is my fault . I should have been able to take down this guy with no problems. I checked his temp again and it lowered down to 101.1 . I figured that he was safe enough to go back to sleep now . As soon as I told him he could go back to sleep he passed out . Poor kid . I couldn't take it any longer . I'm gonna go to the police station , and give Minyak the beating he deserves . I transformed and ran out . Little , did , I know I should have stayed here .
*while Ray was gone*
Charlotte : Did Ray just run out as Captain Man ?
Jasper : I think so .
Charlotte : Oh gosh , I hope he doesn't do anything stupid .
Jasper : Well , there wasn't a crime alert so if he's not fighting crime and he's dressed as Captain Man I'm going to assume he does do something stupid .
Charlotte : Yeah .
Jasper : Well,I really need to go home .
Charlotte : Yeah me too .
Jasper : You think it's safe enough to leave Henry alone ?
Charlotte : If Ray's not here then Schwoz is probably with Henry .
Jasper : You're probably right . See you tomorrow !
Charlotte : See you tomorrow !
And they both walked out .
Henry's POV
For all I know is apparently I have a fever , but now it's safe enough for me to sleep . Then I heard Ray run out . I was so confused . Is something wrong ? Is there a crime ?I got up but was hit with another dizzy spell . I fell down once again . I tried getting up but a wave of nausea hit me . I tried so hard to get to a bathroom but didn't make it . I vomited all over the floor. My stomach hurt SO BAD . I couldn't get up . My head was pounding , I felt dizzy , my stomach hurt to no end , and then I passed out . Again .
Charlotte's POV
I felt really bad for Henry . I didn't even know that there was a chemical that could make you that kind of sick!Well Charlotte,you learn something new every day.I made it into my house and walked into my room.I changed into my pjs and went to bed.It was late at night so my parents were already asleep.Then I got a text from Ray.Probably an update on Henry.
Ray:Charlotte get to the man cave now!
Charlotte:Why what happened?!Is Henry okay?!
Ray:No actually!I got back from some uh,errands,and went to check on Henry and found him passed out in the floor again!I don't know what happened!He probably tried to go to the bathroom because there's also vomit on the floor.Schwoz just scanned him and he said Henry has another high fever and this time we need you to help us get it down!
Charlotte:Okay I'm on my way!
I changed back into my regular clothes and ran back to Junk n' Stuff.I hope everything's going to be okay.

Jasper's POV
I just got a text from Ray saying Henry got another high fever. I just arrived to the man cave and saw Charlotte,Schwoz,and Ray hovering over Henry.
Jasper:How is he?
Ray: Well,we were able to get the fever down but he's still not feeling to great.
Charlotte: He can't keep anything down and the fever keeps rising over and over again.
Schwoz:Ya,we've already lowered it twice since you got here.
Poor hen. I remember when I was 8 years old and I was sick,and my parents were out of town so Henry stayed at my house and entertained me. I wish I could take this for him.
Schwoz's POV
Henry looks terrible right now.He's pale,he's shivering but every time we put just one blanket on him his fever rises. He can't keep anything down although he really needs to eat. I look over and see everyone with sympathetic looks on their faces. Then I got the idea. I ran to my lab to get to work. I just realized the chemical Dr.Minyak used,I have! I can make an antidote! I got to work and in about 1 hour,I had the cure. I went back to the main part of the man cave and saw Henry vomiting again. I was about to make his day.
Schwoz: Guys,I have an antidote that will cure Henry right away!
Ray's POV
Ray: Really?!
Charlotte: Well,give it to him!
Henry didn't even realize what was going on. He poor brain was so delirious.
Ray: Henry take this.
Henry: Why? What is this?
Ray: It's the antidote now drink it.
He took it without a second thought. In seconds his face didn't look as pale and generally he just looked better. He smiled with relief knowing it was all over.
Henry's POV
It's been two weeks since Dr. Minyak hurt me and well,ya know,poisoned me. I'm just glad it's all over. I couldn't thank my friends enough for helping me through it. The police have Dr.Minyak in high tech security so he shouldn't be escaping any time soon.

Dr.Minyak's POV
Well Captain Man and Kid Danger,I may be in prison but just know that that one burrito will strike Kid Danger again. It well be more severe. So just wait. You haven't seen the last of Dr.Minyak!*evil laughs*

Hi! I'm not sure if I like this one or not. I just noticed that I've been leaving out Charlotte and Jasper a lot,so I wanted to do one with everyone's POV. Also this one was two requests combined. Thank you @jaeldris79 and @MeganAbel for requesting! If any of you have requests for the next chapter letter "Q" then comment them down below! Bye and stay safe!