F-Flu

Hi guys!  I hope your day is going great! Anyways,here's my next chapter letter. *I do not

Henry's POV

I woke up feeling awful. I had a pounding headache and and even felt nauseous. As much as wanted to sleep in I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for work.
Mrs.Hart: Morning Henry! Would you like some breakfast?
Henry: No thanks,I'm just gonna go ahead and go to work.
Mrs. Hart: Henry do you feel okay? You sound like you're sick.
Henry: M fine Mom,bye!
Mrs.Hart: Well,okay,but call me if you need to come home.

I was already out the door on my way to Junk n'Stuff when my headache came back. I pressed two fingers against my temples but stopped as soon as I saw Charlotte running towards me.

Charlotte: Hey Henry!
Henry: Hey Charlotte.
Charlotte: You okay? You sound weird.
Henry: M fine Charlotte don't worry about me.
Charlotte: Okay...

We made our way down the elevator and the doors opened. Ray was standing right there when the doors opened.

Ray: Guys! You'll never believe what I just did!

Charlotte: Oh no. What did you do this time?

Ray: Only the greatest thing ever! I got the new Galaxy Wars 10 movie!

Charlotte: What! But the movie hasn't even come out yet! How'd you get it?

Ray: Uhh,hey let's go watch the movie!

I rolled my eyes at Ray. I wanted to be just as excited as Ray and Charlotte but I didn't feel well AT ALLL.Ray loaded the movie to the big screen and we all just sat down. Just as the movie was about to start the crime alert went off.

Ray: Nooooo!

Charlotte: Calm down. It's just Jeff robbing Swellview bank,it'll only take five minutes.

Ray: You mean we have to wait because of Jeff?!

Henry: Calm down,let's just go stop Jeff and we can come back.

Charlotte: You sure you're okay Henry? I mean,you look terrible.

Henry: Thanks Charlotte you look awesome today too.

Charlotte: You know what I mean Henry. I think you should stay here.

Ray: I mean,she's not wrong kid,you don't look like you feel good.

Henry: I'm fine! Let's just go stop Jeff and get back.
I wasn't in the mood to stand there and argue with anyone. We transformed and made our way for the tubes but on our way I got hit by a sudden dizzy spell.

Ray: Kid you okay?

Henry: I'm fine let's just go.

We went up the tubes not realizing that I should have stayed at the man cave.

*at Swellview bank*

Ray: Freeze Jeff!
Jeff: One sec,I gotta finish robbing this bank.
Henry: That's why we need you to freeze!
Oh,yelling hurt my throat a lot.

Ray: Drop the cash Jeff!
Jeff: No!
Ray: Jeff!
I couldn't take this guy anymore. I pulled out my laser and zapped him unconscious.
Ray: Thanks kid. Watch Jeff while I call the cops.

Henry: Kk.

While Ray was calling the cops I was standing there with a pounding headache. I started feeling really dizzy and nauseous. Before I knew it, everything went black.

Ray's POV
I came back to tell Henry the cops were on their way to arrest Jeff but when I came back I saw him passed out on the floor.

Ray: Kid!
I checked for a pulse and thankfully he still had one. I called Schwoz and told him everything.