"Your sister, eh, let's say it sealed the deal."

Min-Joon didn't say anything for some time before looking down at him. "It was that Kim fucker wasn't it?" Youngbae's teasing smirk dropped.

"Ah, I thought I made it clear. I just don't want you." "Because you thought you saw something better!" He spat.

Bae shrugged. "Possibly." "Well he cant fucking have you, this is his fault. I'm gonna kill the motherfucker! HE CANT HAVE WHATS MINE!" He screamed leaving while slamming the door.

Youngbae sighed standing up getting a glance of the dark purple and blue marks on his neck sore already.

"He should of squeezed tighter, maybe then I would of felt something." He laughed to himself forgetting a shaken up Emica was standing there.

He walked to her and took the gun, leaning her head to his shoulder letting her cry. "Don't tell anyone about this yeah?" "B-but he almost killed you young master I could loose my life I can't-" he laughed.

"You can loose it right now if you prefer." He shook the gun the mechanic made noise. "Don't worry, Emi your my favorite maid. I won't let anything happen to you, now delete this footage and all back ups of it. Your good with computers figure it out. I'm leaving."

She nodded still shaking. "Go, go ahead." He waved the gun around telling her to leave and she nodded rapidly running away.

He sighed and walked to his room.

He dialed a number on his phone. [hello Young master lee how can I help you?] "get me Min-Joon's location please." [yes of course.] they hung up and he got dressed.

He's gonna really try and kill Jade.

Wow over me?

I didn't expect him to dive that deep for me.

How surprisingly nice.

[YB new fit]

Min-Joon POV....

Fucking bastard!

With his stupid face, his fucking stupid ass fucking voice!

How the fuck did someone like him ever manage to capture MY Youngbae's attention.

Min-Joon was standing in front of the school fist clenched looking up at the top of the building.

That freak is always at the top, he and Dasom used to meet there on weekends. I remember.

He entered the school and took the elevator (since no one was around) to the roof starting to look for Jade..

Meanwhile.....
JADE POV