ten

we walked into the kitchen and it quickly became apparent to me that harry had put even more effort into my stay as he had already been to the shop to buy the ingredients to make pancakes.

"what if i didn't like pancakes?" i smirk.

"then i'd be questioning the universe on why i like someone who doesn't love pancakes," he teases back. 

"you've got a point there, old harold," i reply, observing the ingredients he had bought: pancake mix, nutella, strawberries and bananas. 

"hey, you can't be calling me old now miss i'm 23 today. i'm going to have to start calling you old loz now," he laughs, winking at me. 

"you can't be nasty to me today harry it's my birthday," i fake pout, continuing to wind up the poor boy. 

"i'm not being nasty, just stating facts. anyway you take a seat at the island i'm going to show you my amazing pancake making and flipping skills. you're going to fancy me even more after you see this mind, just warning you," he says, proceeding to add water to the already made pancake batter and shaking the bottle. 

he gets a pan out of the cupboard and pours the mixture onto in. "come on then harry, amaze me with these incredible pancake flipping skills," i say, watching the blonde boy intently. 

he doesn't reply and just focuses on the pancake in front of him, biting his lip as he does so. seeing him bite his lip almost sent me over the edge, how does a boy this fit like me. i'm literally the luckiest girl in the world. 

"right, are you ready to be blown away loz?" he asks but doesn't give me time to answer as he pretty much immediately flips the pancake, with it landing perfectly back into the pan causing him to cheer in happiness. 

"wow, i'm actually really impressed well done," i praise him, even though he probably doesn't need his pancake flipping ego growing even bigger. 

"i've actually never done that before, freezy hates me on pancake day because i ruin all the pancakes and waste all the mixture," he laughs, still buzzing off his pancake success.

"so you're a hypocrite then?" i asked smugly. 

he furrowed his eyebrows together, "what do you mean?"

"you screamed at ethan when he wasted the mixture yet you've admitted you do it every pancake day?" i explain, holding back a laugh.

"fuck sake loz, always forget you're a sidemen fan," he laughs, shaking his head, "there's a difference though, ethan had the choice to not waste the cake mixture yet still did, where i do it by accident."

"yeah yeah, whatever you say," i smirk, "anyway keep these skills up and make some more, i'm enjoying watching this."

"see i told you that you'd end up fancying me after this, surprised you haven't pounced on me yet," he teases and i just roll my eyes at him.

-

we had finished all the pancakes and were just talking whilst sat on the island in his kitchen, until cal walked into the kitchen, looking rough and full of regret. 

"alright like mate? fun night?" harry teased the hungover boy in front of us. 

"shut the fuck up bog, i have never been so rough in my life. i need water and paracetamol right now or i might die," he complains, walking over to the cupboard and getting paracetamol.

"anyway, freezy this is lauren, yknow the girl you were supposed to meet until you ran off to fuck her friend?" he laughs.

"oh shit yeah, god i'm so sorry lauren i don't even know what happened," he says, instantly running over to me and bringing me into a hug, "i'm cal, it's a pleasure to meet the girl our young harold won't shut up about." as he says this, i notice harry blushing beside me.