Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance

Start bij het begin

My Kitty ❤️  is calling....

I pick up the call and smile widely,

"Hello,What can I do to you My Kitty?.." i playfully asks,

"Phi,could you please pick up Kalae later as I have emergency situation here..."

"Oh Ok,No worries, what time he need to be picked up?"

"Around 1:30 pm,I'm sorry if I bother you Phi.."

"It's ok My Kitty Kalae is My son too.."

"Thank You Phi,I've got to go..Love you...."

"Love you too My Kitty..."

He hang up to me and I breath deeply thinking how my Kitty is so busy at this moment,it's been so long since we go somewhere to relax.Maybe after his medical mission I can ask him to take a month leave,I want us to do some island hopping and relax,Kalae can stay to my parents or Ai'Thanu.

Hmmmm ..speaking of him,I notice nowadays he looked more stressed especially with the problem of the company we are facing.Thinking of it i clenched my hand...whoever had a guts to betray us.

Knock...knock..

The sudden knock at the door make me walked back to my seat.

"Come in.."

"Sir Mr Jack is asking for you to return his call as your line is busy..."

"Oh Ok,I was on my phone with my husband.."

I notice her disgust but she easily smile to me when she notice I was looking at her.

"Something wrong,Ms.Phunsawat?"

"Nothing Sir,May I go back to my sit Sir.."

"Ok Ms.Phunsawat and please kindly move my 1:30 appointment for 2:30 as I need to pick up my son.."

"But Sir.."

"Yes Ms. Phunsawat,,,,can you do it or not?!" I said in serious tone.

She nod at me in fear when he heard my cold voice and left while I clenched my hand trying to tone down my temper.I get my phone and call Jack.

"Hey Jack,I'm sorry if my line was busy when you called I was talking to My Kitty that time.."

"It's ok Ai'Mark,I have something to show you,can we meet outside?"

"Then Let's have a lunch as I need to pick up Kalae around 1:30 pm.."

I slid my phone in my pants after i cut off the call and gather some important documents and to put in safety box that only me and Thanu can access.Nobody will notice it since we are the one design our company.

I turn off my laptop after saving some dummy documents. A bait for the betrayer but he/she doesn't know it and since I been warned this morning that there's a possibility that my laptop is bug too.we can't remove the bug now as we don't want to alarm them.

"Ms.Phunsawat i will be out now to meet my son,if some important call please direct it to my private line.Thank you."

I left as soon as she bow and I smirk when I saw her triumphant smile.

—-in another part of the city——-

Thanu's POV

In a Restaurant...
"Excuse me, are you by any chance Mr.Thanu Stones?.."

A woman says as I'm sitting alone after my client left.

"I'm sorry miss but I don't know you!?" I coldly replied.

"It's ok,it's been 15 years since we left here,I just came back yesterday..oh silly me..I'm Areeya Park,you might forget me but I was once introduced to you and old schoolmate.."

"Areeya Park?.." i says trying to remember her, " Oh your the one who spread the news about my baby being a gold digger!"

I smirked when I notice her paled face and shaken a bit but she still smile sweetly at me which makes me want to puke..

"I am sorry for that,I was so immature that time and a spoiled brat...I hope you can let go the past Mr.Stones..."

I look at her and nodded then I resume my foods but she was still standing beside my table so I look up to her again.

"Do you need more?.. as you can see I'm busy eating not to be rude Ms.Park.."

"Hmmm yeah,I just want to invite you on the fashion event for a cause that my group is organizing here in Thailand..."

"I'm sorry but I'm busy and have no time for that.."

"It's ok,I will leave this invitation in case you change your mind.."

She put the invitation at my table and left,I continue eating and not even interested to look at it.she looks different now,I wonder what her life is after they left here.

I check the time and sigh,it's time for another meeting and I still have to go back to my office. I decided to call My assistant.

"Sab,can you delay the meeting for 20 minutes please.."

"Ok Sir,I will delay it for half hour,I'm sure your back at that time.."

"Thanks Sab.."

I smile after he hang up and continue my food not minding the whispering around me as they are busy admiring me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading my work although my grammar is not good,i will do my best to give a good story.💐😊