27.| born disasters

____________

•We were both created in chaos, you were like death and I was like war

And we were collided. Darling I love you.•
                               ____________

Jungkook's whimpers and crying came to an end the moment Taehyungs' screaming stopped. It was silent. The four of them looked at each other, they didn't have to say anything, their eyes said it all.

They were all worried about the same thing and no one dared to speak.

The door of Jungkooks' room opened once again and this time, the light was shining through it.

"He's back." Jimin smiled brightly and let go of the younger who didn't take long to speak up.

"T-Taehyung?" He called. The other didn't answer, he just came inside. His looks were jaw dropping. Jungkook stood up in shock as the older approached him, holding a single white rose.

"Hi Angel." He whispered and smiled, handing Jungkook the rose and the other gladly took it, but he was still speechless. After a few moments of admiration of the Angel in front of him, he chuckled. "I was right. You do make a beautiful Angel."

"I'm still nothing compared to you." He pulled Jungkook in his gentle embrace, surrounding both of them with his wings. He placed his hand on the other cheek and slowly pulled him into a kiss.

Hoseok cried and Yoongi did as well but he denied it proudly. Jimin and Jin were looking at the couple just smiling, happy that they have finally found each other and true happiness.

"I love you Angel"

"I love you too Tae"

"Can I be the godfather of your baby?" Hoseok spoke through the tears and Yoongi didn't hesitate to kick him.

They all shared a laugh together and it was finally the morning. Taehyung said goodbye to Jungkook who was turning back to his physical body right after Jin did, even though he would see him in just a minute.

The whole morning and breakfast with their family Jungkook and Seokjin kept on smiling, the younger stealing glances at Taehyung who watched them happily alongside with Jimin. Daehyun and Jaebum were still a little shaken up by everything but they were happy overall. Namjoon just kept on cuddling Jin and kissing him since the realization of yesterday hit him just when he woke up.

At one point Daehyun spoke to Jungkook. "Jungkook um, I'm sorry for asking but... I was wondering if you might have found Tae last night?"

Jungkook smiled and looked at Seokjin.
"Weeeell, I might have."

"Jungkook don't be a dick." Jaebum said while still chewing his breakfast and Jin was fast to kick his legs under the table. "What did I tell you about language and talking with your mouth full?! Don't you ever listen?!"

"I'm sorry okay! But he shouldn't tease him like that! It's serious stuff." He replied.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other.
"I approve."

"Me too."

"I like his attitude, he is protective."

"Yeah yeah he passed my test, he can be his boyfriend."

"Tae he already is his boyfriend."

"Pfff, not until I say so, but he is lucky I like him."

"You're unreal."

"I'm sorry, I did find him last night. He is waiting for you in Jaebums room." Jungkook said calmly as he watched the two Angels leave to the said room.

"What? He is?" Daehyun looked at him a bit shocked.

"Go and see for yourself Dae." Jungkook smiled. Daehyun rushed to Jaebums room, he saw his brother and Jimin, both beautiful Angels in white, wings surrounding them. They smiled at him.

"Hey little one!" Taehyung said as he kneeled down in front of him. "Tae... oh my God... Tae you're an Angel!" Daehyun immediately gave him the tightest hug ever.

"Yes! My God you did get my looks didn't you? You are a whole three course meal!" Taehyung laughed. "Tae, Jesus." Jimin facepalmed.

"But no seriously, you are such a beauty!"

"Thank you big bro. I missed you so much! I'm not gonna cry now like I did when I saw Jiminnie... this is a happy moment." Dae said as he smiled at his brother.

"It is, from this moment forward, I want you to move on Dae. As Jimin said, embrace our memories and live life to the fullest. Do everything you told me you would when you grow up, and never forget, I am always watching you and cheering on you, whatever you do. This is your proof Daehyun, that we are always with you, even though it sometimes seems like we aren't, but when you doubt it, just look at your wrist."
Daehyun took a look, and at the reflection of the light, a golden feather appeared.

"What is this? I didn't have this before!" He said excitedly.

"You didn't, this is my angelic mark for you, and only you will be able to see it. It's special." Taehyung smiled and kissed Daehyuns forehead.

"I promise to move on. Seeing you two like this, brought me peace. I know now that you're happy, and I can continue living with security that you always will be." Younger said and kissed his brothers cheek. Jimin joined the hug and they all cuddled for a little bit.

"It's time to go carebear. Take care of that fool you have besides you, I approve of him."
Taehyung winked which made Daehyun chuckle. "I love you hyungs. So much."

"We love you too beautiful. Go now! Jaebum might get worried." Jimin said as they all stood up and hugged one last time after which Daehyun left.

It was a once in a lifetime moment, to be able to talk to your Angels, but for Daehyun they weren't just that, they were his hyungs, his own beautiful wings that supported him through his whole life, but now was the time he flies without them and create new ones, with that crazy boy who loved him more than himself.

Jungkook watched as Daehyun talked about his brother when he came back. At that moment he knew, this wasn't where he was supposed to be. He wanted to be besides the one who completed his soul, even if it meant taking his life.

He got lost in his thoughts, Jungkook thought about Seokjin, how he would react. Something told him he would understand, but he would never be the same after that. It broke Jungkooks' heart, but he made his decision. Maybe the universe made a mistake separating him from Taehyung in such a way of life and death, but Jungkook was willing to fix it, because in the land of the dead, besides that beautiful Angel, he felt truly alive.