Danny glares at her.

"I don't see you fighting the ghosts, Sam." Danny rebuttals.

Aero stretches and changes back.

"You should also consider that the kid just took the Fenton's ghost shield. So maybe you could be a little less mocky."

"Eh, you gotta admit my puns were good." Sam replies.

Aero gives her a look.

"Aero's right. You could be a little more sympathetic, like Tucker." Danny adds on.

They hear Tucker laughing.

"Tucker?"

They all look at him.

"He said booty."

The next morning; The whole Fenton family is sitting at the table; doing random things. Everyone, but Danny, is loving the new song playing on the radio. Danny tries to change it and gets yelled at.

"Danny!"

"Mom, dad; fyi when you're 14, easy listening isn't that easy. Could I please turn this off?" Danny begs.

"No!"

"You can't possibly like this music that much."

Maddie sits back down after yelling.

"I do dear. It relaxes me."

Jazz was resting face down in her arms.

"And me."

"It's much more soothing than that other song I've been hearing all morning." Jack remarks.

It was the alarm.

"Warning. Warning. Security breach. Ghost shield not operational."

"Um, that would be the warning signal."

"And it's interrupting with the cool easy sounds of morning radio. So crank up the tunes Jazzy-pants." Jack exclaims.

Jazz turns it up and they all smile. Danny glares at the radio and walks out.

Later that day; Danny is walking the halls with his friends, telling about what happened.

"I don't get it. The ghost shield's gone and it barely registers a blip on the parental radar."

"My parents have been acting kinda flaky, too. All they do is listen to that new age vapor drone that's playing on every station." Sam replies.

"Tell me about it. My folks crank it 24/7. Must be a generational thing."

"My dad is listening to it too. I've been wearing my headphones lately to drown it out. I tried to turn it off once and he yelled at me. Hasn't done that in awhile." Aero adds on.

Then all four of them shout at the same time.

"And the worst part, I can't get it out of my head!"

They all blink and look at each other.

"Wait, you hear it, too?"

They look to where the music is coming from, the Gym. They walk in as Lancer is playing the annoying song on the school's radio station.

"Since we announced our new school radio station an anonymous donor has been kind enough to provide us with these promotional, and incredibly soothing, vinyl albums."

"Vinyl? What is this, the stone age?" Tucker questions.

"Of course you kids should feel free to, as you might say, bust out your own freaky beats. As long as they're not too freaky or too, uh, beaty."