16

clay woke up on new years eve to angel, sleeping in his arms cuddled into his chest. he liked having the girl at his house, everything was perfect, he wanted it to stay like that forever, but she had a life back in the uk that she couldnt just abandon for him, he didnt expect her too, that would be ridiculous but he wished it could stay this way forever. he dreaded her leaving, he knew that they could make long distance work for now but seeing her through a screen was no where near the same as having her with him in real life.  he sighed, hugging the girl closer to him with one hand and scrolling through twitter with the other.

he laughed at a few tweets, replying to a couple of his friends, and some fans, reading threads about his and his friends videos, and smiled at the overwhelming support from his fans. he loved his fans most of the time, other than when they would send hate to angel, although he made it clear many times that anyone that would send someone he cares about hate shouldnt consider themselves a fan of him. he had read lots of the hateful comments under the girls instagram, it upset him but angel insisted she didnt care. they were just jealous that she had something that they wanted, clay.

!! new tweet from dreamwastakem !!

dream || dreamwastaken

happy new years from me n my girl:)↪️12k || 🔁 3327 || 🤍249k

↪️12k || 🔁 3327 || 🤍249k

↪️ user: dream caught simpinggg

↪️ sapnapalt: simp🙄
     ↪️ dreamwastaken: im allowed to simp she's my girlfriend
     ↪️ user: dating confirmed?
     ↪️ user: lol it was confirmed ages ago
     ↪️ sapnapalt: simp.

↪️ user: they're honestly the cutest i'm so jealous🥺

↪️ georgenotfound: you don't cuddle me like that
     ↪️ dreamwastaken: you live on a different continent
     ↪️ georgenotfound: fly me out then bitch
     ↪️ user: dream cheating scandal? dream cancelled?

↪️ tommyinnit: lol. you are short
↪️ tubbolive: but he's not stood up straight?
     ↪️ tommyinnit: i do not care tubbo i am taller than the green man and therefore better
     ↪️ tubbolive: i don't think that's how it works tommy
     ↪️ tommyinnit: i am taller than dream and he is a bitch
     ↪️ dreamwastaken: no:)

↪️ tubbolive: happy new year guys!
     ↪️dreamwastaken: thanks tubbo!