11

tears fell from the girls eyes as she said goodbye to the boy. she had said goodbye to nick, and his flight left earlier in the day, and so the couple spent the morning together before they had to say goodbye.

seeing the girl cry in the airport broke clays heart. seeing her sad made it feel like his heart had been ripped out of his chest and stood on many times. a few tears fell from his pretty eyes too, as he embraced the girl, hugging for a few minutes, just making the most of the fact that they could. the pull away from the hug, but clay keeps his hands on the smaller girls waist, and she rests hers on his face, staring up at the handsome boy, knowing that next time she saw him he would be an entire ocean away.

"i don't want you to go." she told him, making him sigh and shake his head.

"i don't want to go either love."

"flight 307 to orlando, florida is now boarding, please make your way to the gate." the voice of the intercom called, and the reality of the situation set in for the pair.

"be my girlfriend." the boy blurted out, the randomness making the girl giggle a little bit, "i mean, if you want. i don't want to rush things but i've been meaning to ask and i never know what to call you when i brag about yo-"

the girl cut the boy off by kissing his soft pink lips, the two melted into the kiss, forgetting they were in an airport, like it was just them. the kiss was passionate, they desperately craved each other, and knew that craving wouldn't be filled for a while.

"this is the last call for flight 307 to orlando florida."

"goodbye clay."

"bye angel, i'll see you soon i promise."

she watched the boy walk away, heading towards the gate and stood there until he was out of sight. she smiled as she looked down at her phone seeing a twitter notification.

dream || dreamwastaken
i don't make promises i can't keep.
↪️17k || 🔁 1490|| 🤍 237k

the girl didn't reply, she knew it was about her, referring to what he had just told her. she was happier after reading that. she knew she would see him soon.

—————

angelharris:

163,392 likes  [tagged dreamwastaken]angelharris: you left your shirt here

163,392 likes
[tagged dreamwastaken]
angelharris: you left your shirt here. it still smells like you.

>>> dreamwastaken: this is gorgeous

>>> dreamwastaken: very hot

>>> dreamwastaken: i'm in an airport rn this is not an appropriate time to see this
-> user28: oh my god-
-> user29: dream rn😳🍆
liked by dreamwastaken
-> user29: he liked it HAHAHA
-> angelharris: facetime me😩
-> bitch3: she's such a whore lolll
-> user30: how's it angels fault clay hinted at getting hard over this lmfao
-> tubbolive: tommyinnitt flerting?
-> tommyinnitt: deffo flerting. look away tubbo it's disgusting