3

"what the fuck!" was george's reaction to seeing his two internet best friends turn up at his doorstep.

he was over the moon, they all were. it was pretty emotional for them all, actually hanging out in person was a rare thing, clay hadn't seen george in years, the three boys had busy schedules as being a streamer was kind of a full time thing. a few tears were shed as they greeted each other, and the three boys spent the entire day together.

they went out in town, george gave the two americans a guided tour of brighton. it was sunnier than the previous days, so they spent the day outside. they were sitting in a park, talking about clay's incident with the cute coffee shop girl.

"so then, i walk into her, and spill my drink all over her, the poor girl wasn't wearing like a coat or anything so i gave her my hoodie and she gave me her number. i don't know what to say though? like hey i'm the guy that spilled my latte on you? that just sounds dumb," he explained and george laughed at the funny story.

meanwhile nicks mind raced, wilbur's friend from instagram mentioned a coffee shop boy, who gave her his hoodie. he thought there would be know way it's the same girl, that would be too big of a coincidence, right? but there was a chance it was.

"what did she look like?" he asked his green eyed friend, who thought about it for a second before a dumb smile spread on his face as he thought back to the beautiful girl.

"she had like white hair, she was quite tall, but like still shorter than me, maybe 5'8? she had the most beautiful eyes, she was so gorgeous it's impossible to explain, oh and get this, her name is angel," he ranted, but nick cut him off after hearing the girls name.

angel.

there's no way that's a coincidence.

"i think i know her." he blurted out and his friends look at him confused, he took out his phone and explained, pulling up the girls instagram, "she's friends with wilbur look, her post yesterday talking about some guy in a coffee shop that gave her his hoodie, she looks exactly like you described, is it her?"

clay was shocked, what a coincidence that his angel girl was the one wilbur as friends with. would this make it easier for him? or would she be intimidated by him for having such a following? does she know who he is?

"that's crazy, that's such a mad coincidence." george spoke, now looking through the girls instagram, "you're right though, she is pretty."

clay nodded his head in agreement, proud of himself that he got the number of a girl his friends thought was pretty.

"what are you gonna do? you should message her," nick encouraged, the boys gave him a slight confidence boost and he built up the courage to message the girl.

-----

it was unusual for it to be sunny in december, especially in brighton. angel and her friends took it as a perfect opportunity to meet, and so tom drove down, as he had planned to be meeting tubbo anyway and so they all decided to meet as a four.

angel was laying on the beach as the boys were in the sea, she scrolled through twitter, liking a couple of tweets every now and then, when she got a notification from an unknown number that made her smile.

unknown
hey angel! it's clay:)
how are you!!

hiya clay!! i'm good thank you:)
how are you enjoying brighton?

clay<3
it's so nice!! the weathers a nice change from yesterday

agreed!! the beach is too busy though:(