"I won't let you five stay here easily." Leona sighed in defeat. Then a couple of residents suddenly passed them, "Hey, you lot! Come here!" He called.

     "You called, Prefect Leona?" One of them asked.

     Then the second one's gaze lingers at Carla, "Hey, dude. Isn't that the girl who knocked us out with one kick?"

     "You guys are the bastards who trespassed here the last month!" The third one yelled.

     "Our prey came running back here on their own! Hehe~!" The first one chuckled deeply.

     "Hey, herbivore!" Leona called. "You're not fighting them, you'll be fighting me."

     "E-Eh?!" (Name) shrieked in surprise. "M-Me only?"

     "Do I need to repeat it?" He raised an eyebrow. "Fight and win against me, while your cats will fight those pricks. If you win against us, then I'll use you five as my lackey for the next three days."

     "These shitasses again..." Carla swore under her breath.

     "Even if it's just three days, I don't like pets and I'm not planning on having nuisance in my dorm." The Prefect of Savanaclaw uttered as he took (Name)'s wrist. "We're fighting on the Practice grounds."

     "E-Eh?!!!"

     "She'll be ok, Carla-san~!" Ruggie assured. "It's Leona. There's nothing to worry about~!"

     "That's LEONA! AND HE'S A FREAKING PERVERT!!!" Carla badgered. She sighed, "But I trust (Name)..."

~ 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 - 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 ~

     "You're trembling, herbivore. That's very unique to see if I'm gonna fight with other Dorm Leaders, too." Leona chuckled, his magical pen turned into a staff. "Or maybe that's the side effects of you being a girl."

     "N-No... My head just hurts..." (Name) denied Leona's suspicion. "C-Can we just start like right now?"

     "Sure, no problem," Leona shrugged.

(Name) immediately took 3 keys out of her key pocket. They agreed that only one magic is available, so (Name) used her natural magic, Celestial Spirit magic.  At first, she was really gonna use it since she's not feeling well...

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧!

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐞𝐨!

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥: 𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬!

     "Please defeat Leona-san." (Name) ordered, almost feeling her entire body weakened. "Now!"

     "Yes, Mistress..." They all bowed as they lunged at Leona.

When the pain started to loosen a bit, she felt a tingling feeling from her head and on her lower back. She also felt like she's shrinking... Shrinking like getting smaller than she is. A large puff of purple smoke started to surround her. The boys are busy battling each other for the sake of their Mistress...

     "U-Uncle Loke! Help me!" (Name) yelled.

     "W-What?!" Loke turned around and saw her shrinking, little by little. He rushed to her side, but before he could touch her, the smoke started to get larger. The last thing they heard is (Name)'s scream. "(Name)!"