32

The private rooms in Seoul hotel were always packed, but since they arrived early, they managed to get the last room

Jungkook ordered a pot of pu'er tea, the aroma from the tea diffusing in the air, lifting their spirits.

After ensuring that Lisa had been well fed, Jungkook placed his chopsticks down, pushing the cup of tea that he had brewed in advance over to her. "Have some tea, it's good for your gut. I'll go down to pay the bill."

Lisa sipped the tea, nodding towards Jungkook.

He reached for his wallet and left the room.

After footing the bill, when he was about to head back to the room, he caught sight of a familiar figure in the seat near the window.

Ever since the start of filming of "Heaven's Sword" when Rosé had infuriated Jimin, they hadn't interacted once.

Just as the rumours said, Jimin was indeed getting closer to Bae Areum's granddaughter Jungyeon.

They first met when the girl was eleven. At that time, she had followed him everywhere, affectionately calling him "Jimin". He had been annoyed by her constant harassment until the day she emigrated with her parents.

The day that Jimin had been infuriated by Rosé, he had headed straight for a bar to get a drink. That was where he reunited with her.

Intoxicated from the alcohol, she had ran to him calling him "Jimin", just like before. In a daze, he had stared at her for a long while but still couldn't figure out who she was. In the end, he was only able to remember who she was after she had told him her name.

She had snatched over his phone to call herself, saving his number. She then returned to the dance floor to play with her classmates.

The next day, he received a call from her. At that time, he was still confused as to how she had gotten his number.

When they were young, he had hated how she acted like a princess. If not for his parents, he would never have been willing to play with her. He randomly threw her a few excuses after receiving her call, but when he was prepared to hang up, a notification came in, reminding him to settle the divorce with Lisa.

Just then, a thought flashed past, and he returned back to the call and chatted a while more. Soon after, he accompanied her to the mall and even had a meal with her.

But today, it was purely fate that led them to have a meal together in Seoul Hotel.

She had somehow gotten his location and had gone to his office to find him. He had originally wanted to send her back to school but had bumped into Rosé having a meal with Dongbu Group Enterprise's vice president. That's why he decided to bring her, who was insisting on watching a movie, for a meal.

Rosé and the vice president sat in the main dining area, so Jimin deliberately chose a spot nearby.

The vice president recognized him instantly, standing up to greet him enthusiastically.