15

In "Alluring Times", Lisa and Jungkook played a married couple who had been living separately for quite some time now

In "Alluring Times", Lisa and Jungkook played a married couple who had been living separately for quite some time now. Due to issues with their family, they planned to get a divorce certificate the next day. In that moment, the character Jungkook played realized that he was only unwittingly obsessed with the woman he was with.

In actual fact, he was in love with Lisa's character, who he pushed away because of marriage matters. However, because he had done things to her that went too far, he couldn't really ask her for forgiveness. What's more, after they had lived apart for so long, she had gotten closer to another fine man.

The scene they had to shoot today was where the other man proposed to Lisa's character on her birthday. This woman, who had given up on Jungkook's character, nodded her head to say 'yes'.

After she took the ring, Jungkook's character was left in despair. When she went to the restroom alone, he couldn't hold down his emotions, and, after dragging her away, finally confessed to her.

Jungkook's make-up was simpler than Lisa's. When he finished, hers was just halfway done. He got up. As the make-up artist was checking on her work, Lisa's phone rang.

The phone was on the table. When Jungkook heard the ringtone, he instinctively turned his head to see the two words on the screen "Aunt Park".

Lisa made an apologetic gesture at the make-up artist, and then picked up the phone from the table. She pressed to take the call. "Aunt Park?"

There were only a couple people left in the make-up room, so it was really quiet. Jungkook, who stood behind Lisa, could clearly hear Park Ara's voice.

"Lisa, you're shooting your last scene tonight, right? Tomorrow, you're free, right?"

Lisa gave a gentle "mm", and Park Ara's voice continued, "Lisa, tomorrow Jimin will be discharged. Remember, to go pick him up."

Jungkook's hand gently curved into a fist, his lips tightly pursed without making a sound, and he stood on the spot with a calm expression until the make-up artist said "You're good".

He then turned around and walked out of the make-up room door. The moment he was going to push the door, he heard Lisa's usual soft voice say from behind him, "I know, Aunt Park. I'll go tomorrow. I'm about to start filming now. I can't talk right now... Mhmm... Bye."

Jungkook strode down the stairs. Who knew what happened, but he missed a step. Luckily, his assistant behind him was quick to react and pulled him up. He then asked in low voice, "Mr Jeon, are you okay?"

Jungkook didn't speak, but composed himself, and strode right over to the set.

Tomorrow, Jimin will be discharged... Didn't they say it'd be as soon as a month, or as long as two months' time? It had only been half a month, how come Jimin's about to be discharged? With Jimin discharged, then will he, as his replacement, bow out with his mission accomplished?