2

Lisa applied a light and elegant makeup, deliberately choosing a peach-coloured long dress and pumps

She wanted to give Jungkook a surprise, so she didn't want him to enter the house. After tidying up the place, she stopped in front of a mirror to do a final check, and then moved to wait by the door with her bag.

Lisa wanted to give Jungkook a surprise, so she didn't want him to enter the house. She got everything together and stood by the floor mirror. After a quick check, she grabbed her handbag and walked over to the mansion's doors.

She waited for almost fifteen minutes before she saw Jungkook's car turned in from a distant crossing.

Coincidentally, the sun was setting in the west, covering the entire mansion in red. With the red sunlight reflecting off of the mansion's white walls, the mansion looked like utopia.

Just as Jungkook drove in, he saw Lisa standing outside the fences. The multi-colored Japanese roses on the fence were just in bloom. Under the radiance of the sunset and fresh flowers, he saw her wearing a long peach-colored dress, long black hair falling to her waist.

The image was so beautiful, it had to be something from a fantasy.

Jungkook looked like he was in a daze until Lisa, who stood by the side of the road, waved at him. He blinked, snapping back to reality, and hurriedly stepped on the break; the car still drove about three meters past Lisa.

Just as Jungkook was getting ready to bring the car around, Lisa walked over in her high heels. She bent down first to see Jungkook through the car window, opened the door, and then got in.

Before coming to pick Lisa, Jungkook had already dressed in a navy and fixed his hair to Jimin's favourite hairstyle. He stuck many fake scars on his face and drew on Jimin's usual brows. He had a complete makeover.

Jimin was a pampered and spoiled young master, and Jungkook had a cold and antisocial aura about him. Even if they really did look similar, they seemed like very different people, and so it was really difficult for others to catch the deceit.

If Lisa didn't know it was Jungkook pretending to be Jimin, who she had grown up with, it would have been difficult to tell this "Jimin" in front of her was an impostor.

Jimin's birthday party was held at the Park family mansion, which wasn't too far away. Even though it was after work hours, with a little traffic, it took no more than forty minutes to reach the Park family mansion.

The birthday party was meant to start at eight in the evening. It was just seven, so there was still an hour to go. The guests hadn't arrived yet, and the large courtyard remained peacefully empty.

Jungkook randomly found an empty space and parked his car. Then he and Lisa walked to the door. Like a gentleman, Jungkook pressed the doorbell. After less than ten seconds, the sound of someone unlocking the doors was heard. The door opened, and there stood the family's housekeeper, who had served the family for many years, ever since Park Ara married into the family.