18

After Jimin was discharged, he was stuck in the Park family estate for the entire half a month without going outside

After Jimin was discharged, he was stuck in the Park family estate for the entire half a month without going outside. He wasn't even allowed to take a walk in the courtyard, as the housekeeper or Park Ara would make a huge fuss and order the servants to follow behind him, afraid he would get into an accident.

Though he was clearly living an enviable life of luxury, Jimin felt like it was a prison. He felt incredibly oppressed. One day, he finally snapped and sneaked out of the house when Park Ara was at the company and the housekeeper was cooking.

Before sneaking out the front door, Jimin had called for a taxi in advance. Once he got in the car, he tried to call his close friends to come out with him.

As Jimin couldn't drink, he thought about it again. In the end, he decided to hold the party at his mansion near Jungkook's, where he promised everyone to cook a lavish dinner.

Before he went to there, Jimin personally took a trip to the supermarket and bought a bunch of ingredients. He casually left the address and sent the food off for delivery.

The Park family would send someone over to clean the mansion. Within two minutes of Jimin's arrival, Jennie and Taehyung had already come over. Jimin called them over to sit anywhere. Before he could even pour them two cups of water, the doorbell rang. It was the supermarket food delivery.

Jimin pointed at the water dispenser as a signal for Jennie to help herself. He then pulled the door open, standing there to check his order with the delivery men. That was when he saw Jungkook standing on the balcony of the mansion next door.

Jimin paused for a moment and turned his head towards the delivery man to continue listening to him rattle on. "A pound of celery, a bag of star anise, soy sauce, vinegar, a bag of salt, two pounds of chili...

"Sir, this is everything you've ordered," the delivery man said as he handed Jimin the list. "Could you please sign here?"

Jimin took the pen and signed. After the delivery man left, he stood at the door for half a minute before ignoring the boxes next to him and striding over to the mansion next door.

He pressed the doorbell with the other hand in his pocket. After waiting for a while, the door opened, and Jimin smiled, calling out, "Jungkook."

When Jungkook heard the doorbell, he wondered who it could be. As he opened the door, he saw Jimin's beaming smile. He slightly paused, then gently nodded at him.

Jimin was long used to Jungkook's personality, and so didn't mind it. He continued to smile and said, "I invited Jennie and them to dinner tonight. Do you want to join?"

Jungkook looked over at Jimin's mansion and thought back to Lisa, who he'd seen dragging her suitcase into the house next door when he drew the curtains in the morning. After a while, his lips squirmed, and he replied with only one word, "All right."