The assistant had told her that Jungkook would call her.

Lisa waited during the day all the way until seven in the evening.

Waiting could really wear down a person's willpower. Lisa was so afraid of going crazy from waiting that she started to tidy up the room.

She re-folded all her clothes, then washed some of those that she'd only worn once, and carried them to the balcony to dry one after another. When there were only two pieces left to dry, her phone finally rang.

Lisa impatiently ran back into the bedroom. Because she was in such a hurry, she accidentally bumped her leg into the clothes drying rack. She bumped her knees on it so hard, tears came rushing out.

However, Lisa was not in the mood to check her wound and directly ran over to the sofa. She grabbed her phone, but in the end, it turned out that the call came from Jennie, not Jungkook.

Lisa instantly felt glum. She answered the call, greeting "Jennie." She then heard the ear-splitting sound of someone singing. She creased her brows and asked, "Jennie, where are you?"

"Lisa? Come out and find me, hurry..." she said in a barely understandable language. She then screamed, straining her voice as she sang, "Do you even love me, do you love me..."

Lisa held her phone a little further away from her ear, and screamed loudly back, "Who are you with? How much did you have to drink?"

"Just me. I'm with you, Lisa. That's not right, just me alone." Jennie was so drunk, her words weren't very clear. She even hiccupped when she finished speaking, then continued, "Just me, on my own, at the Royal Palace."

Then, without even hanging up, she continued to sing. This time, no matter how Lisa tried to ask any questions, she didn't get a reply.

After Lisa hung up the call, the image of Jennie singing alone in Royal Palace filled her mind. The more she thought, the more worried she got. After she changed, she took her bag and left.

When she reached the front desk of Royal Palace, she asked for Jennie and was escorted by a waiter to the room that she was in. The moment she reached the door of the room, she could hear Jennie's heartbroken voice piercing through the air.

She pushed the door open, and the sight of Jennie standing on the table with her head raised high, screaming into the microphone, came into sight. Her surroundings was filled empty beer bottles.

Lisa closed the door before rushing to her sister. She lifted her hand to pull her down from the table. "Jennie, are you crazy?"

She glanced at Lisa, continuing to sing. As she sang, tears streamed down her face. In the end, she knelt down with the microphone in her arms and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Jennie didn't shut her microphone, and her sobs echoed through the entire room.

This was probably the first time that Lisa had seen Jennie cry so helplessly. Frantically, she walked towards the computer to switch off the microphone before pulling Jennie up to the sofa and ordering a cup of hot tea.

Lisa held the hot cup of tea, feeding Jennie slowly. She reached out to arrange her messy hair while pulling out a tissue to wipe her tears dry.

Jennie had indeed drunk too much, but ever since she was young, she had been training her limits with Jimin, garnering a high tolerance towards alcohol. With just a few sips of hot tea, her mind cleared and Lisa's concerned face came into sight, the image stirring a fresh set of tears.

"Jennie, what exactly happened to you?" Lisa asked with concern.

Jennie's tears fell furiously and she shook her head. She reached out to engulf Lisa in her arms, burying her head in her shoulder as she continued to sob quietly.