Today was no different. Before it was 5 pm, he had already finished all the work in his inbox. He leaned back on his chair, shut his eyes, and raised his hands to massage his stiff shoulders.

"Mr Jeon, have some watermelon, it helps with the heat." His assistant brought a plate the instant he saw that he had finished his work.

After a while, Jungkook sat up straight and reached for a toothpick to grab a piece.

After just two bites, he placed the toothpick down and stood up. "I'll see how the filming is doing."

Jungkook pulled the curtains open and walked out.

His assistant hurriedly placed the watermelon into the fridge before rushing to follow him to the set.

When they were about two hundred meters away, the director shouted, "Prepare!"

With the command, everyone got into positions.

"Start!"

The cameras moved and both Lisa and Taehyung came onto the screen.

The last scene today was a duel between the two of them. It was on a cliff that was about three meters high, a violent stream behind them as a background. The water flowed aggressively, hitting onto the rocks, producing loud splashing sounds that could be heard from afar.

The stunt instructor had already instructed both Lisa and Taehyung beforehand, but at the very start, their actions were still unfamiliar. After multiple NGs, the instructor came forward to explain the scene in detail once more. When they started to film again, the actions were much more fluid.

Lisa was dressed in red, dark black hair down to her waist. Her eye makeup matched her dark hair and her plump lips were a classic red. She had a simple hairdo with just a small ruby pin attached to the top of her head.

Taehyung was completely in black, the two of them glaring at each other, prepared for the confrontation. The wind on the cliff was strong, sending their robes flying, producing loud billowing sounds.

As they stared at each other in confrontation, Taehyung was the first to yield. He glanced back with mixed feelings. "Listen to my explanation..."

"What explanation? That you weren't the groom yesterday?" Before he could finish, Lisa started to interrogate him. She stared at him with both love and hate before seemingly coming to a decision.

With her delicate jaw slightly tilted upwards, she pulled her long sword out and pointed it at Taehyung's chest. "Pull your sword, you once said that if you were to betray me, you would willingly accept death. Today, only one of us will live."

As she spoke, she swung her sword at him aggressively. Taehyung anxiously dodged it. "It isn't like what you think..."

Lisa continued to swing her sword as though he hadn't spoken. This time, Taehyung pulled his sword out to counter her.

Taehyung didn't attack her, he just defended himself.

As Lisa's character watched the man she loved marrying someone else, her heart was wrenched apart. Her eyes red, she attacked with viciousness.

The two of them fought on the cliff, then rose in the air with the use of wires.

Her red dress and his black robe entwined together as they fought, forming a beautiful sight, blending with the scenery behind.

In the end, Taehyung was defeated, Lisa pointing at his chest mercilessly. Taehyung had on a shocked expression before finally shutting his eyes, waiting for death to take him.