1. PSV Eindhoven

📍Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Ever since Max was a young boy he supported the soccer club from Eindhoven. His dad used to visit it a lot with Max before his career started. The owner of the club had invited Max just before his season started so that he could see his favorite soccer club play live one more time. Max couldn't visit the club as much as he wanted to because he lived in Monaco. He was thinking about buying an apartment in the city Eindhoven so that he could watch games more often and besides, his sister was pregnant and her hometown was only 20 minutes away from Eindhoven. If he had an apartment in the Netherlands he could see his family and his soon to be born nephew more often. Max wasn't sitting at a normal seat in the stadium, but he was sitting in the Sky box, something that you can compare with the F1 Paddock club. 

During the half time there were some drinks and appetizers served

During the half time there were some drinks and appetizers served. One of the waitresses, Emma was new to the job but immediately got promoted to the sky box since she spoke a lot of different languages. Everybody at the Sky box was kinda old since it was a meeting for the boosters as well, only Max and Emma were around the same age. For some reason that created some tension between the two of them. During halftime a lot of business was discussed in which Max had no reason to interfere with. Instead Max walked to the bar to get a drink, when the waitress turned around Max lost his words for a second but then ordered a drink. Max ordered a coke and went to his manager who was there with him. halftime was almost over so they decided to go back to their seats. There were a lot of people trying to get to their seats, when Max wasn't paying attention he bumped into Emma who was serving drinks but spilled them all over herself. Emma apologized even though it was Max's fault. Without saying anything max went back to his seat, he felt guilty the whole second half. He looked back a few times to see if she was there but he couldn't find her...