6. Monaco

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

Max invited Emma to the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. Max had never really invited a girl to a Grand Prix weekend so this was pretty special. As soon as Emma landed she got nervous about this weekend, but when she saw Max waiting at the airport to pick her up these nervous feelings got away. As they walked to his car Max stopped and asked Emma to be his girlfriend. He knew it could go both ways and either make this weekend even more awesome or really awkward. Emma jumped into maxes arms and said "of course !

When they dropped of Emma's bags at maxes apartment they went straight to the paddock because it was free practice time. The whole Paddock/ media attention was new for Emma but the press and camera's loved her since she was stunning and max was not afraid to show her off. 

Emma watched the free practices on Friday from the garage but decided to watch the last free practice and qualification with Pierre's girlfriend Cate in the Red bull hospitality club

Emma watched the free practices on Friday from the garage but decided to watch the last free practice and qualification with Pierre's girlfriend Cate in the Red bull hospitality club. It clicked right away between Emma and Cate and she was so happy to have found a friend in the paddock at the first day. 

It was really fun and max was doing really good in the last free practice before qualification. Cate went to Pierre's family for a moment and Emma was all alone in the Red Bull hospitality club looking at the pit lane where she saw and waved to Max. 

Max and Emma were having a moment with each other while they were signing things to each other until Emma heard a familiar voice. Emma's facial expressions changed completely, Max couldn't see what was going on and had to go to his car because it was time for the qualification. Max did not go into qualifying without worries because he wanted to know what was up with his girlfriend. 

Emma heard the voice that was printed in her mind, and she was too afraid to turn around. When she did, she saw the guy who sexually harassed her. He looked at her and Emma got all flashbacks and didn't know what to do. Without saying anything to anyone she left the paddock and went straight to the apartment, and broke down in tears... All while max was driving and he was wondering what had happened.