5. love you from a distance

📍Netherlands/ somewhere in the world 

The last few weeks had been hard for both of them. Max had some difficult races, with no podiums and Emma had to face the man that sexually harassed her again since it was one of the club members where she worked. The bond between Max and Emma did grow, as they became inseparable. Each day they talked for about 3 hours or more and they really have gotten to know each other of the past few weeks even though they were in different places in the world. They both expressed to each other that they kinda started to like each other. Emma was still struggling to love herself but tried because she knew she could only love someone if she loved herself. Emma did not tell Max why she had a bad week but instead she suppressed her emotions and decided to go for a run to clear up her mind. As always she listened to covers from Davina Michelle that always gave her so much strength. 

Over face time Max could really sense that something was up with Emma so he decided to surprise her with some beautiful flowers. So when Emma got back from her run, she saw some beautiful flowers standing at the dining room table. 

Attached to the flowers was a card which stated:

"Dear Emma, I could sense that you had a rough week, and I wish that I was there to give you a big hug. Please know that I am only one call away when you need me! Love Max "

Emma got emotional as she read the note and decided to call max right away. Max could hear in Emma's voice that she was crying so he tried to call her down which worked. He also asked if she wanted to come to the Monaco GP next week. Max felt ready to invite her and show her around the paddock. He had never really brought a girl to the paddock but Emma was different. Emma said yes and thought might as well try to find myself again with the help of Max in the sunny Monaco.