7. The past

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco

Max actually did one of his best qualifying ever. When he got out of the car all the news outlets wanted to talk to him but he postponed all the interviews until he knew what happened to his girlfriend. He tried to look everywhere but couldn't find her so he went to his apartment where he saw Emma all broken down. 

Max held Emma and tried to figure out what was going on. Max asked "Emma, what happened are you okay?" Emma shook her head and said "Max I need to go home I can't go with you to the race" Max was really confused because he taught it was going well and said "Emma I'm not booking you a flight until we have talked about it, if after the talk you still want to go I will gladly buy you a ticket but I am not giving up on you this quick" Emma cried and said "but you have to promise to never tell anyone, I am to ashamed for it..." max looked Emma straight in her eyes and he said "Emma I promise." Emma took a deep breath and started to tell the story. Max was shocked, sad and angry. They cried for a moment when max broke the silence and said "Emma I'm so sorry I hope you know that I will never do anything like that to you" Emma nodded and said "I know, but please promise to me that you will never let this story run in the media please..." Max nodded with pain in his heart because he wanted the guy to pay for what he did...

Max had to go back to the paddock for some interviews but his mind was somewhere else. He promised he wouldn't say anything in the press so  he didn't but the media could sense that something was up... 

After his interviews he walked past the Red Bull hospitality club and saw him

After his interviews he walked past the Red Bull hospitality club and saw him. He couldn't resist but to do and say anything. The man wanted to take a picture with Max and he said "I have some merch if you want I can sign it for you if you will just walk with me to my drivers room" The man got excited and nodded and walked with Max to his room. Almost everyone was gone already and only a few staff members were in the hospitality area but nobody was close to the drivers rooms at least he taught. 

As soon as they were in his drivers room he closed the door and confronted him with what he had done. It got pitch black in maxes eyes and he punched the guy in his face and said "If you ever dare to touch my girlfriend again, or to show your face in the paddock again it will be the last time you will see daylight" 

As max stormed out of his drivers room all furious he didn't see the SKY sports crew filming everything they had heard...