Alone

New story. I really enjoy this story so i hope you guys will appreciate it as much as i did writing it. 

BoyxBoy If you dont like it dont read it and get away from me because i probably hate your attitude. 

If you like it, read on, my lovelies!!! ;)

Picture to the side is Jade ~~~~~>>>>>>>

I braced myself, knowing that what I was about to do would change everything. I took a deep breath and slowly made my way down the stairs of my house, toward the kitchen. I winced when one of the stairs squeaked under me. I slowly made my way on down. I found my parents sitting at the kitchen table discussing what sounded like politics. My sister must have been upstairs. I walked up behind them and cleared my throat.

                My mother looked up at me. "Yes, Jade?" she asked

                "C-can we talk a minute?" I stammered

                "Is something wrong, Sweetie?"

                "You look scared, son. Is everything alright?" My father asked

                "Um, I don't know. I need to talk to you guys."

                "Well then sit down, Sweetie. What's bothering you?"

                I pulled out one of the wooden chairs and sat across from them. My parents were so nice sometimes, but I knew that as soon as I broke the news to them, something would happen. To what extent, I didn't know, yet.

                "You guys know I love you, right?" I asked

"Well of course, son. Now spit it out. What's the matter with you?"

"I-I think I might... might be sort of... kinda gay."

After that a lot of it was a blur. My mother took one look at my father and burst into tears. My father reached across the table, grabbed my shirt and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, although I don't remember ever seeing his hand move. Next thing I knew he had punched me hard multiple times and thrown me out on the sidewalk in the rain.

"You are a disgrace to our family." He said, just a silhouette in the bright doorway. "Don't you ever show your face here again or you can bet worse consequences."

He slammed the door and from inside I could hear my mother sobbing.

"That was my boy!" she screamed. "He was my baby!"

At first I had hope that she was going to talk my father out of it, that she was going to come take me back. But then I heard her run up the stairs, her cries receding, and I knew she wouldn't.

When I saw my father look out the window at me, I quickly scrambled to my feet, thoroughly drenched from the rain, and ran out of my yard.

I knew if I could get to a city I may be able to find shelter, but in this small town, I probably wouldn't be able to survive too long.

I had to get away from this town. I had to get away from this life.

Now, that was two years ago. I'm sixteen now, and have been living alone ever since that night. I've mostly got the hang of it now. It's been a while since I almost died. I'm pretty sure that happened three times, which is pretty good for two years of living on my own.

Right now, I'm in an alley that I have been living in for about three weeks now. This is the longest time I've ever stayed in one place. The reason for that is I just feel like I'm drawn here. An invisible force wants me here, and because of it, I don't want to leave.

The sun shines down and wakes me from a restless sleep. I slowly sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. A sound from down the alleyway and I was on my feet, fully alert in an instant. A cat ran out from behind a dumpster. Of course.

That's all it was about seventy percent of the time. The noises I hear are just stray cats or dogs looking for food. But three out of ten times it's either a cop or a freaking murderer trying to rape and kill me. Yeah, because that's really what I need right now.

 I straightened my clothes and walked the one block to Mc. Donald's. The employees looked at me like I was nasty per usual as I went into the men's bathroom. After using the toilet I went and washed my hair in the sink, getting the dirt out of it and returning it to its natural platinum blonde. My hair, along with my nearly white blue eyes and pale-as-a-freaking-ghost skin completed my albino-ness.

Hi, my name is Jade Figerro Kalmer. But people just call me Jad. Because I'm a boy.  Not a freaking girl like my parents apparently wanted when they named me. I'm homeless. I'm sixteen, and I'm gay.

 I took my backpack off and went into one of the stalls to change into the one pair of clothes I had acquired over the past two years. It was a black T-shirt and a pair of terribly ripped jeans. In fact, they were ripped so badly that they barely stayed on me. I had found a piece of rope a while ago that worked well as a belt, and I now tied it around my waist.

I stuffed my other pair of clothes back into my backpack, another 'treasure' I had acquired through my thorough search of the dumpsters.

I quickly used my finger to 'brush' my teeth without toothpaste and exited the McDonald's.

I sighed. Now another day, trying to figure out what to do with my life. I had figured out long ago that no matter how much I tried to get a job, people didn't want to hire a homeless boy.

Especially one that (regretfully) stinks as much as I do.

I cut through an alley heading toward Central Park. I turned a corner and jumped back suddenly. A man was there. He was wearing a long, dirty trench coat with nothing underneath (Yuk!) and had a long beard and a hat on.

"Hah, yes." He mumbled to himself. "Come here, boy. I have candy." I slowly backed up, hoping he wouldn't notice that I was trying to leave.

"I said come here!" he shouted at me, and with an incredible burst of speed he shot forward at me. I let out a startled cry and turned, stumbling on a bag of garbage.

He managed to get his hands on me and slice my stomach with a knife, making pain pour through me.

Using my street smarts, I got away from him and stood up, still managing to keep a hold of my backpack. As I stood, he got hold of my pants and yanked as I was starting to run. They went down to my knees just as I stumbled out into the street.

I fell right into the path of an oncoming bus. 

That was overly short and I'm sorry. But I'm going to be better at updating with this story so bear with please. You'll enjoy it. I promise. 

;3

*** 2018 me here. Can I just say that 2014 me (the one who wrote this story) makes me want to stab myself in the eyeballs repeatedly? She does. 

Anyways, happy reading!

2018 Emily (The new and improved version)