Mystic Grill.

For the past 3 years me and Klaus Mikelson have been together , yes I know your probably thinking how would a witch and a hybrid get together? well I think the same things sometimes. Harry and Ron don't know i've been dating Klaus because I know they wouldn't except it they basically all hate each other which makes me sad and angry but that's them , Klaus decided to take me to Mystic falls after I leave Hogwarts which I will be leaving in 3 days.

It's actually pretty odd how me and Klaus met he's never really told me about his family or if he had any friends , I haven't told him what happen to my parents after me , harry , and ron defeated Voldemort and I really wasn't planning too I didn't want to remember any bit of it. Klaus is such a charming guy better then Viktor Krum for sure , I smiled at that memory back when Hogwarts was a happy safe place for kids and teenagers but now with Voldemort gone everything is slowly going back to normal.

3 days later ,

Today was the day I leave Hogwarts for good my 8th year came to an end and I was lonely since Harry and Ron didn't come to finish their last year here , today is also the day I leave with Klaus oh I can't wait to go. This is my first trip alone with him I was actually pretty nervous because I didn't know what to expect , yes me and Klaus have never actually you know had sex yet we decided to take things slow and he completely understood that he was a gentleman indeed. "So what time are we leaving for this big trip!" I asked him while jumping on the bed next to him , he turned around to face me and smiled "That is going to be in about hmm 40 min" he smirked I jumped up "40 MINUTES?!? , you should've told me sooner I haven't even packed! OH Klaus sometimes I hate you" I smacked his arm.

He laughed and laughed "Hermione love calm down your a witch who has a wand what can you not do?" he was right about that but I myself Hermione Granger can not let him get away from this. I stared at him in the eyes he then stopped laughing he knew what was going towards him , before he could say an other word I ran and jumped on him he tipped over some shoes and fell on the bed with me on top of him. "But yet you Klaus the strongest hybrid there is can't even find where his stupid bloody ring is when it's seating right beside him" I played fight him but he was stronger he spun me around to where I was now underneath him and him on top of me , he pinned me down by the arms and looked me in the eye.

His stupid smirk "Ohh Hermione your cute when you get serious" I rolled my eyes and lifted my head up to place a kiss on the lips he slowly released my hands so he could cup my face with his hands. He lifted me by the waist with his lips still pressed on mine his soft lips slowly moved on mine oh god his lips were so sweet , I pulled back realizing I still needed to pack before it's too late. "Now let me pack before I only have 20 minutes before we leave" I smiled and pushed him off me "Aggressive there Hermione , I like that" he smirked I threw a pillow at him and it hit him in the head I stuck my tongue at him before rushing out of the room not wanting him to come tackle me.

After 20 minutes I was fully packed and ready to go I hope it was enough since were only gonna be there for 2 months I would really hope Klaus would tell me about his future but a part of me didn't really want to know anymore. Mystic Falls was we're he was born so it wouldn't be bad visiting , he said he had many enemies there but he never told me why he's a very quiet person when it comes to his past I could probably understand why. "Are you ready to go?" I broke out of thought when I heard Klaus call behind me I smiled at him "Yes , I think I got everything I need" he simply nodded and grabbed my bag.

" I can take my own bag love , i'm also very strong" I said to him with a grin "Yes but your bags are pretty heavy so shhh" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving to take the bags into the car oh boy was this going to be a long trip. I hop into the passenger seat since Klaus was already waiting for me ready to go , "It's only going to take a day until we get there but i'll make it quick" he said then smiled at me.

1 day later ,

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder I turned around to see Klaus looking at me "Im sorry to wake you my love but we've made it here" he smiled "Oh it's alright , I think I had enough sleep *yawn*" he chuckled "Yea you think" he smiled. We got out of the car and I saw that we were parked outside a huge hotel i've never seen a hotel this big before , "Wow" I said with a wide smile "Wow is indeed the correct word Hermione , because for the next 2 months we're staying here" he said giving her a kiss.
"It's beautiful , it truly is" I smiled at him "Well we better get inside it's freezing out here" I told him.

When we walked inside there was a huge red carpet laid across the floor the walls were painted with different designs that were breath taking, I looked around while Klaus check the front office everything inside was so detailed and good taken care of. "Hermione , lets go our room is ready" Klaus said I nodded and jogged towards him we took the elevator there and we were staying on the 4th floor , we got to our room and the room was even as beautiful as in the hobby. There was one large king size bed with white covers (of course) the bathroom was huge and everything around was so neat , "Do you like it?" asked Klaus I turned around to meet his eyes "I love you" I gave him a hug but then my stomach growled "Sounds like someone's hungry" he smirked.

"I haven't ate since last night so can we go out and eat? it's only 7 at night" I told him "Yea we can go to my one favorite places here in Mystic falls" Klaus said "Alright then let's go i'm starving!" he smiled and grabbed my hand before we left. We got to this restaurant place called "Mystic Grill" pretty strange name but I won't judge there was a large bar across the room that's where me and Klaus headed to.
"Hey I gotta run to the bathroom stay here" he said he then left but no worries I kinda felt slightly comfortable here , "You look new" I heard a deep voice say beside me I turned my head around to meet a young man with forest green eyes his hair was dark brown but light he looked young.

"Oh yea I actually am" I said kindly he looked at me suspiciously before reaching his hand out "I'm Stefan. Stefan Salvatore." that name almost sounded familiar but I didn't get a thought of it. I took his hand and shook it "I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger." he smiled at me "What brings you here Hermione?" he asked "I came here with my boyfriend actually , we came to visit" I sent him a soft smile he looked right into my light brown eyes "Didn't expected seeing you here" I turned my head to find Klaus standing right behind me with a look on his face that frighten me.

"Oh if it isn't Klaus Mikleson finally returned to Mystic falls" Stefan said , he knew him? I question "I came here to visit not to deal with your crap" Klaus harshly said , "Hermione let's go we don't want to bother our king here" I didn't question him I just listen to what he said. "So this is the boyfriend you meant , ahh I see well good luck with him Hermione he's a bit .. ruff" Klaus sent him a death stare before grabbing my hand and leading us out the restaurant. "What was that all about Klaus?" I asked him he turned around to look at me "Hermione listen to me Stefan and I we well- we don't get along at all it's a long story but I hate him with every inch of my body please stay away from him" I was shocked when he said that.

I didn't question him I just nodded in agreement "I won't Klaus , I won't" he then grabbed my hand and walked us to the car , when I sat down I felt something on my hand when I looked at it words were marked saying "meet me by the river tomorrow- S.S" then they faded I wonder what he needed. Whatever it was Klaus couldn't know , I already knew this was gonna be one heck of a trip.

A/N: alright here's my first chapter!! please comment and vote I hope y'all like it<3 .

Love ,
Gisselle x .