Epilogue

Five years later

Five years is a long time so let me catch you up. I'm married with a baby on the way. Eight months which is going by fast. I don't remember being pregnant with Chrissanna going so fast. It was just a couple months back I found out I was pregnant with baby number two then puff. My belly is all big now with a well developed baby ready to be born.

It's another girl and Ethan couldn't be more happier to have another mini me. Don't act so surprised that I'm married and it's with Ethan. We both realized that there was no one else out there for either of us but each other.

We had sparks flying the first time we met and no matter who we dated they never died. So we decided to see if it was a fluke and it wasn't. It's not all about the sparks though. We understand each other and our communication and comprehension for each other is top level.

I could guess what he wants, what he needs and vice versa. It's not all that perfect but we fit and we always make it work. He was the one to confess that he still loves me saying it's the reason why his other relationship didn't work out.

We think time together would kill that little love we build in the small amount of time we were together but that wasn't the case. That love grew and grew.

Chrissanna is now 10 and Cassies son will be five soon. She and Danny got married the next week because Cassie didn't want to look too fat in her wedding dress. It was a rush wedding but it was perfect for such a short notice.

Their wedding planner has superpowers and that's why she is the best of the best.

I made so many mistakes coming up to this point in my life but I don't regret them because they aren't mistakes anymore they were lessons. Lessons I am happy that I made if not then I wouldn't have had my beautiful daughter, Chrissanna and another on the way.

Married to the most amazing husband who has been nothing but an amazing father. He is very patient with me especially with me being a bitchy pregnant woman. Always yelling and crying and being mean. I'm not that bad only when I run out of coconut ice cream.

I just hope my unborn daughter doesn't absorb all this attitude that I've been having lately because I don't know how I would be able to deal with her.

"Crystal?"

"I'm in here," I answered from in the kitchen.

"I got you something," he says with his arms behind his back as he walks in.

"What is it?"

"Guess," he said smiling a wide smile. It must be something good. He seems so please with himself.

"I don't wanna guess." I whined.

He paused before he smiled again bringing a tub of my favorite ice cream from behind his back. Now that I see what he has in his hand I can be just as excited as he is about the surprise he had for me.

I didn't waste a second of my time before snatching it from his hand. Now I'm wearing the same smile that he showed up in.

I couldn't wait until later to eat it so I started on it now. Moaning as the cold flavourful ice cream melt in my mouth. I was putting the third full spoon of ice cream when I looked at Ethan.

He was pouting like a child looking at me. I ate the spoon of ice cream watching him watching me. So I decided to kiss him on the cheek as a thank you for the ice cream.

"I love you," I told him as I press my cold lips on his cheek.

"Not what I was hoping for but that'll do," he said smiling.

"I don't feel like sharing," I said with a shrug causing him to laugh as I scoop up more ice cream to put in my mouth.

He smiled watching me as I enjoy the ice cream. Creep right. I was half way through it before he decided that that was enough for me.

Saying that I should eat something other than ice cream and blah blah. Who is this man to tell me how much ice cream I should eat and what I need to eat.

It took alot of convincing on his part for  me to give it up. Now I was huffing, puffing and pouting.

No matter what face I made he just laughed at me. After putting the ice cream in the freezer he comes up to my side trying to rub my belly but I only slap his hands away.

Still didn't change his mind. "I could rub your feet for you," he offered and that made me smile.

"I would appreciate that." I've been on my feet since I woke up with a few rest in between.  I wanted to be active, I don't want to lazy around like what I did with my first pregnancy. That was a mistake I will not make again since I found that being active helps when it's time to give birth.

I wobbled into the living room where I sat down Ethan sitting a few feet from me. He takes up one of my foot grabbed the oil and immediately started to massage my foot.

It felt good.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep right there and then. I'm going to regret it but I didn't know I was this tired until I sat down and Ethan gives the best foot massage.

Our life is blessed and happy. We're a family now and I couldn't be any happier.

...

Fin

I know this isn't much after such a long wait but it is what it is. And I'm sorry to all my loyal readers for such a long wait. But I must applauded myself.  I thought I'll never finish this book because I couldn't find the courage to write. Sigh. But I did so congrats to me and to everyone. I hope to see each and everyone of you on my next book. Hopefully, I'm more consistent.

Thanks for all the votes and comments. Thank you for all of your support. For never giving up on this story even if I did. For your patience. Thank you all. 🥳🥳

If you haven't as yet please check out my other book I'll love to hear all of your feedback.