Chapter 17

~Friday afternoon~
~third person POV~

"Hm...what time is it?" [y/n] groaned starting to wake up.

She struggled to sit up with oikawas grip still tight around her waist. Once she got high enough to look over his shoulder, she seen the time.

"Shit!" She repeatedly said as she jumped out the bed. "Oikawa wake up!"

"We're going to be late for practice, coach is going to kill us."

"Huh? shit! F/n why didn't you wake me?" He whined.

"Hey this isn't my fault, now get your flat ass out the bed and get dressed."

"So mean l/n-Chan"

The two rushed around the room getting ready for the day since it had just started for them.

"Tōru grab a granola bar, you don't want to get sick for playing on a empty stomach" she shouted running back upstairs to grab something she forgot.

"F/n hurry we got four minutes until it starts."

"Don't rush me, I'm not going to be the one whose made to run laps if I'm late"

~

"Oikawa you owe me three laps around the school" coach commanded.

"The school? But it's huge" he whined.

"L/n you owe me two"

"WHAT?!?" But I'm a manager I shou-"

"You also shouldn't be late, the representative playoffs are around the corner, you two are not taking responsibility. So laps now, go"

"Ugghhh" the two complained as they started their laps.

~

"I...can't.........breath"

"You are such a big baby l/n it was only two laps" Iwaizumi teased

"Hey! I'm not a fit person"

"I hope you learned a lesson, because next time it five for both of you" coach said.

~

After practice oikawa, [y/n], and Iwaizumi walked to [y/n] home. She expected her parents to be there but she didn't really care.

We went ahead and took a last minute flight back to America. We thought you should have some more time alone.

-love you

"These guys have no clue..."

"What's wrong f/n?"Oikawa asked

"My parents left again just after they made it back, because I need some 'alone time' "she sarcastically said.

"I thought they were shitty parents? Did you not want them around?"

"No I want them to be here for me, they just come and go, the first thing they do is ask about you when they come back. It's like they don't give a shit about me." She said putting her head in her hands