Chapter 10

~third person POV~

[y/n] didn't feel like going to school especially after what happened yesterday.

Just ignore his ass.

She walked to school in a good mood, after leaving all her negativity behind at home. Once she made it to class she seen that Iwaizumi and oikawa were already seated.

"Hey iwa" she greeted him. he nodded in response as she passed him. "Hey, f/n I'm sorry about ye-" oikawa started.

But stopped when she walked right passed him and didn't look him in the eye.

She ignored him

~

"Please raise your hand if you know the answer to this question" the teacher asked.

Oikawa kept his eyes on you the whole class.

Did i really hurt her feelings yesterday? I have to do something.

"Psst" he whispered trying to get your attention. "F/n hey f/n"

"OIKAWA!" the teacher shouted. The Burnett stiffened in his chair as he heard his name being called.

"Since your so smart that you feel like you don't have the need to listen to my lessons, how about you come up here and demonstrate this problem to the class." The teacher said. "Come now we don't have all day" she said holding out the marker.

Oikawa slowly got up from his seat and walked to the front of the class. No one had the audacity to laugh because the teacher was that scary.

He took the marker from her hands and walked up to the giant dry erase board. He started marking on the board, but then He stopped.

"I-I don't know" he said giving up in defeat.

"Mhm...That's what I thought, so as punishment, you will be given extra homework, and I want you to get every single answer right. I don't want you to miss not one answer or I'll hold you from your practices to write sentences and redo your homework, if you don't like the sound of that, THEN PAY ATTENTION!!!" She shouted at the end making everyone jump.

He walked back to his seat with his head down and straightened up when he sat down. "Now, let's continue"

I guess these teachers don't get paid enough, cause she was fed up. [y/n] thought to herself.

~after class~

[y/n] and Iwaizumi walked to the gym for practice, while oikawa stayed behind to collect his extra homework.

"That was scary" Iwaizumi said under his breath. "Hell yea" [y/n] agreed.

Once they made it outside the school they went separate ways to the club rooms so they could get changed for practice.

[y/n] went to the gym to get the teams towels and water bottles ready. "Hey l/n pass these out to the team when practice is over, these are the emergency contact forms, nothing important I just need to make sure everyone's info is up to date." He assigned her.

"Yes sir." She responded placing the stack of papers on the bench. Soon the players started coming in and start their warm ups for practice.

The first person to walk up to the manager was oikawa.

"If it's not about volleyball then I don't want to hear it" you simply said not looking him in the eye. "F/n I just want to sa-"