Chapter 14

~third person POV~
~Saturday, 10:30am~

"Ah good morning princess, I was just about to come wake you up" oikawa said busting in the room with a bottle of pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

"Wh-what are those for?" [y/n] asked. Getting up out of bed. But then it hit her. She got an automatic headache. Her Vision even went blank for a slit second. She lost her balance as she fell back into the bed.

"That" oikawa said referring to the headache. "H-how do you know I'd have an headache?" She questioned. "Oh that's right you wouldn't remember, youweredrugged!" He said quickly.

"What!" The female exclaimed. "Yea, good thing I caught the man before he tried to take you home with him"

"SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO TAKE ME?!?

"F/n I know it was scary but your safe now. Just take these pills to help the headache, then come downstairs to eat breakfast. I can't wait to open my presents" the boy said cheerfully walking out the door.

"Oikawa how did I change clothes?"

"Oh you did it by yourself but I had to help you fix them because you made a mistake putting you head through the arm hole" he said laughing at the memory, but then he also remembered that scar he seen on her side.

"A-alright I'm gonna go downstairs with Iwaizumi now, we'll be waiting on you" he said going downstairs.

~

"Shittykawa sit down, stop acting like a damn child" Iwaizumi yelled at the Burnett who hopped around the living excited to open his presents.

"You know how he is" [y/n] said making an entrance into the living room. "Good morning Hajime" the female greeted the grumpy male as she took a seat beside him on the couch.

"Hey what about me?" Oikawa whined. "I already spoke to you this morning, now open your presents, we have practice today since we missed yesterday"

"Okay but first..." oikawa started running into the kitchen and running back. "You need to eat, it will help that headache of yours" he said handing you a Togo box. "Iwaizumi brought us food this morning"

"Thank you" She told Iwaizumi.

She started eating the food and both males were staring at me. "Can y'all not, open your damn presents!" She shouted at the two. "Hey bug open the one from both me and iwa last."

"Got it"

~

*GAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSPPPPPPP* oikawa dramatically gasped at the present he opened last. "H-how did you get these, they must've been expensive?" He questioned

"Well I could've bought them myself but that was supposed to be a shared present between me and Iwa. So we split the bill" [y/n] explained. "You don't have to brag about how rich you are" Iwaizumi pouted. "Hey just because my parents have money doesn't mean I always do, they only put so much onto my card a month"

Oikawa jumped in front of the two and hugged them by the neck.

*mmwah* *mmwah*

He kissed both of the two on the cheek and received a punch from Iwaizumi in return. "Don't ever do that shit again!" Iwaizumi scolded. But of course [y/n] didn't mind considering she had a crush on the setter.