Chapter 4

~third person POV~

[y/n] woke with the sun shining through the blinds onto her face. She then realized that she was lying in a more comfortable space then where she fell asleep. Her eyes shot wide open realizing she was in Oikawa's bedroom. What the hell!

"OIKAWAAAAA!" The female yelled.
Both him and Iwaizumi came running to the room. "L/n? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked panting trying to catch his breath. "How the hell did I get here? I'm sure I said I wanted to sleep on the couch and that's where I fell alseep."

"Weeellll, I couldn't sleep knowing you were downstairs all by yourself so I waited for you to fall asleep to carry you up to my room" he quickly explained. "Pleasedontbemad!"

"So where did you sleep? She asked
"Downstairs on the couch... I just wanted you to be comfortable" he responded.

After I specifically said I would sleep on the couch, he carried me to his room and took my place on the couch so I could be comfortable? [y/n] questioned herself.

"uh thanks I guess" she said looking down at her hands. She internally panicked when she felt her face starting to heat up

Dammit why am I blushing, I don't even like him...

I guess it's just been a while since anyone had cared for me. [y/n] she thought to herself.

"Well don't just sit there, let's go eat breakfast" he said

~

For breakfast they went to a restaurant oikawa recommended. "I hope you like this place, it's one of my favorites" the Burnett said walking up to the restaurant that he led [y/n] and Iwaizumi to.

They sat at a booth next to a window. Oikawa sat next to Iwaizumi, and [y/n] sat across from the two.

There were already menus placed on the table so we looked through it to see what they wanted.
"Hey guys I'm going to the bathroom, tell them I want [favorite drink, and food]" [y/n] said getting up out of her seat.

While she was in the bathroom the waitress came up to the table and took the two boys order.

"Oh and our friend is in the bathroom and she would like this." Oikawa said pointing to the item on the menu that [y/n] had asked for.

"Will that be all" the waitress asked. Iwaizumi gave her a nod. But she didn't walk away, she stayed. "Do i know you from some where?" She asked looking at the Burnett.

"Well I'm the great king, Oikawa Tōru! Captain of Aoba Johsai's volleyball team!" He answered proudly. "Do you have to say it like that?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"Well I figured, I'm-" she was going to introduce herself but got cut off my [y/n]

"Katsumi!" She shouted from behind. The waitress snapped her head in the direction of the familiar voice. The boys had confused looks on their faces as they watched [y/n] and the waitress before them.

"Well well well, if it isn't the little attention-seeking slut" [y/n] eyes widened at what the waitress called her. Remembering the boys who sat and watched the two females as the atmosphere grew dark and heavy.

"Why did you run away from school? What are you a prostitute now? Running around the streets showing off. You were just a little whore exposing yourself hoping to get more attention."

"L/n what is she talking about?" oikawa questioned her. "Wait you two know this skank?" She said looking at the boys then [y/n] again. "Don't tell me your trying to get them to dick you down? I knew it, I can't wait to tell everyone what you've been up too since you ditched school... If I were you I'd stay away from her boys, she might end your whole career just like she did to herse-"

[y/n] was frozen. She couldn't move or talk. Tears were streaming down her face as ahe listened to the bitch in front of you run her mouth.

"ENOUGH!" oikawa said slamming his hands on the table while standing up. He led Iwaizumi out the booth, grabbing [y/n] hand pulling her out the place.

When the three walked a few feet away from the restaurant Oikawa stopped waking and let go of her hand as he turned to face her.

"F/n are you okay?" He asked looking at her with concern in his eyes. "Yea who was that girl back there?" Iwaizumi stepped in.

The female had hair covering her eyes with tears running down her face. She couldn't stop crying. She just stood there ignoring the two boys in front of her.

Suddenly one of them pulled her into a hug, a tight hug. A hug that she haven't felt in a long time. A hug that she needed.

"Y/n it's gonna be okay" oikawa said rubbing her back with one hand, while holding her head close to his chest with his other.

She could feel his heartbeat through his chest. being held in his warm embrace made her feel safe for some reason, it helped her to calm down.

Its only been a month, and I'm already getting attached to oikawa? [y/n] questioned herself.

She slowly pushed away from him and looked up into his eyes. He held out his hand for her to take. "Come on lets go"

"Since when does shittykawa act like this?"Iwaizumi questioned cringing at the kings actions. "And I'm still hungry" he complained.

What is this feeling I get when I'm around f/n? Oikawa questioned himself.