Chapter 9

~present time~
~third person POV~

"Wh-what?" Oikawa said in confusion.

"So your boyfriend cheated on you and threatened you not to leave him because he wanted you for your money? But then you did leave him so he sent your nudes to the entire school and got you kicked off the volleyball team?" And you skipped 4 months of school by running away out of town?" Iwaizumi summarized.

"Yes Iwaizumi thank you for repeating my painful past" [y/n] said sarcastically drying up the few tears she had shed from telling the story.

"Oh f/n I'm so sorry you had to deal with something like that" oikawa said latching onto her.

"It's fine, now that you know my story I just want to put it behind me and forget about it okay" she said peeling Oikawa off of her.

"Now you two boys need to get some rest, you have a big game tomorrow against Shiratorizawa."

"She's right, we have to be at the gym early in the morning, I walk her home, and we'll see you tomorrow" Iwaizumi said dragging [y/n] out of Oikawa's house.

"Iwa-Chan!!! Why are you so quick to take her from me?" Oikawa whined.

"Good night Tōru, see you tomorrow" [y/n] said shutting his door.

~finals: Aoba Johsai vs Shiratorizawa~

Coach asked [y/n] to be present at the gym early to start on the task he assigned to her. She had to lay out the clean towels, fill up their bottles, Made sure She had all their paper work just in case, and a couple more things. Just as She was finished, the team and the coaches pop up, Well all of them except for Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"I thought Iwaizumi was responsible enough to keep Oikawa in check but now they're both missing, l/n I'm counting on you" Coach said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yes sir" she responded walking off.

"Tell them to get their asses back now or I'm going to make them do 50 laps everyday after practice" coach yelled back at me

She walked out of the gym to head towards the exit because she thought they would be outside, but she passed a hallway and seen them standing outside the bathroom.

"Tōru! Hajime!" [y/n] shouted running towards them.

Woah, did I just call them BOTH by their first names? She thought to herself.

When she got closer she seen who they were talking to.

*gasp* is that THE Ushijima Wakatoshi?

When she got closer to the three boys she bowed. "Sorry for the intrusion, but coach said 'Tell them to get their asses back now or I'm going to make them do 50 laps everyday after practice'

"Well I'm heading back, couldn't be me" Iwaizumi said walking off.

"Oikawa are you coming?" She asked.

He ignored her by just standing there looking up at ushiwaka. "What are you two dumb asses doing, having a staring contest? Come on you need to warm up." The manager said pulling on Oikawa's jacket.

He ignored her once more.

~

"AHHH!"