The past hurts💔

[Your POV]
~1 year ago~

"Mom please call me back" you cried into the phone sitting on the school bathroom floor. I have to get out of here. You thought to yourself.

The school day was almost over, but the entire day was a disaster and it was only going to get worse.

Unlocking the bathroom stall, you peeked your head out to make sure no one was out there, and you did the same in the hallway. Once the coast was clear, you ran out of the school and went straight home.

When you got home your parents were gone.

"We had to leave early, call us when you get out of school. Love you sweetheart" the note on the counter said. 

I dialed her number once more and it went straight to voicemail. I dialed my dads phone and it did the same. "FUCK!" You shouted.

I'm not going back, I can't go back. It's already out there and no one gives a shit about me to help. My parent left and they won't answer their phones. You thought to yourself while pacing around the house.

You knew that if any of this was going to be fixed your parents had to be here. But they were gone.

Soon your phone started ringing. "Hello? Mom?" You said in a panic voice. "Hey sweetie, we just got off our flight how was scho-"

"Mom listen something happened, I need you to come back home, no one will listen to me I need you here please" you cried.

As you explained to her what happened, all she could say was...

"I'm sorry honey, but there's nothing I can do about it right now, we'll talk this over w-"

You hung up the phone because you didn't want to hear another word that came out here mouth. She doesn't care either, no one cares.

You were cut off from your thoughts as your front door swung open. Your boyfriend came storming into your house to find you.

"YOU BITCH!" he screams swatting you across the face making you loose balance. "You thought you could just blame this all on me. You did this to yourself you whore!"

~present time~
[third person POV]

A year has passed and [y/n] has moved on, well some what. It's not an experience she can forget, but she can put it behind her.

Tomorrow was a new day, she moved schools and houses when her parents eventually came back.

In order to start over she had to leave the past behind. So she left everything.