Chapter 1

~third person POV~

Aoba Johsai is the school [y/n] transferred too for her third year. After her big school incident and her parents weren't there to help her, she decided to skip the rest of her second year and live in a hotel to escape her boyfriend.

When her parents did return they still didn't do anything but offer her to transfer schools. Which caused her to move houses too.

But because [y/n] missed 6 months of school, she had a lot of work to catch up on before she could transfer.

~

Its [y/n] first day and she's already running late. She quickly got out the bed and grabbed a quick breakfast. She took the train to school so she didn't have to run.

When she got to school to the school class has already started so she ran through the hallways to make it faster. She took a tour before enrolling so she wouldn't get lost.

When [y/n] made it to her destination she stopped to catch her breath instead of busting into the classroom. Once she caught her breath, She slowly opened the door and all attention turned towards her.

The female immediately tensed up, but She knew she couldn't just stand there, so She bowed and apologized for being late.

"Sorry for interrupting and being late"

"It's all right come in and introduce yourself"

[y/n] introduced herself, acting nervous as everyone stared at her intensely. Oh no! What if they know? No they can't, this is a new start just remain calm. She panicked to herself.

"Oikawa, please stand up" the teacher announced.

A tall Burnett stood up from his seat and waved at her while flashing her a big smile. [y/n] tried her best to smile back.

"Pleas sit in the empty seat next to him" the teacher commands.

(I am not good with using honorifics so I won't use them at all to avoid using them improperly well except for iwa-Chan )

The female slowly walk over to the seat that she was assigned. After she got seated and situated she turned her attention to the teacher. Her attention was then averted from the teacher to the boy you sat next her.

He was trying to get her attention and now that he has it he tries to introduce himself.

"Psst, hey l/n right?" She nods her head to his question. "I'm Oikawa Tōru, nice to meet you" he said reaching his hand out for her too shake, But then he got wacked in the head by a guy with spiky hair sitting next to him.

"Hey dumbass pay attention instead of looking for some" he whispered. "Ow Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa yelled.

"HEY YOU THREE!" The teacher yelled. "Since you three like talking so much, talk about this project I'm pairing you up for after school. CLASS DISMISSED!" the teacher finished.

"WHAT!" They all three yelled in sync

~After School~
~Your POV~

I walked out the classroom to head home but a hand touched my shoulder and it kinda had a grip to it.

⚠️~flash Back~⚠️

"Where the fuck do your going" he yelled. Grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. He pushed my against my chest so That lost my balance and fell. He got on top of me straddling my waist, trapping my arms against my sides with his thighs.

He smacked me as hard as he could and started yelling random things at me, while I was screaming for him to get off and let go.

"GET OFF OF ME!"
"GET OFF!"
"LET ME GO!"

~end of Flashback~

"Let me go!" I yelled turning around to slap whoever touched me without thinking.

He held his hand on his cheek and looked into my eyes with concern. "I'm sorry for touching you" oikawa said softly. "I-I" I was speechless. I didn't mean to hurt him. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

And what made it worse is that my actions caused all attention in the hallway turn towards me.

"Did she just slap oikawa?"
"What the hell is wrong with her?"
"Isn't she the new girl? How can she just walk up in here putting her hands on him?"

The only thing I can think of to do was run. I ran. Tears falling down my cheek from embarrassment. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself into a stall until I could calm down.

Exactly how it was back at my old school crying on the bathroom floor.

~Oikawa's POV~

L/n walked out of class so fast me and iwaizumi didn't get to discuss where to meet up for our project. So I chased after her. When I caught a glimpse of her in the hallway I got close enough to touch shoulder so I could get her attention, but then she froze for a few seconds and then she turned around and slapped me. She stood there and looked into my eyes after realizing what she had done.

I apologized to her, but she just ran off to the bathroom crying.

"Did you find her?" Iwaizumi said walking up next to me. "Uhh I- I'm gonna be late for practice go on without me" I said. "What, your the captain, coach won't appreciate it if your late" he explained. "Can you just tell him I have a upset stomach or something , I have something to take of." I said with a serious tone. "Ok, only if you think this is more important than volleyball." Iwaizumi stated.

Iwaizumi watched oikawa walk away down the hall as he got caught up in a group of fan girls. "Sorry ladies but I have business to attend to please excuse me"

'Hm maybe he is serious'  hajime thought to himself.

~Your POV~

I had just finished cleaning my face and i existed out the bathroom, but I was stopped in my tracks.

"L/n are you okay?" He asked. I turned to face him. "Oikawa im so sorry, please forgive me, I don't know wh-" I said getting cut off.

"L/n why are you apologizing? I put my hands on you first, even though my intentions weren't to hurt you. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. I just want to make sure your ok now?"

"I'm fine" I said softly