"The punishment is that she'll make love with me but I want to be rough to her but when I know she's a virgin I went gentle and she enjoy it" Jennie explained with her gummy smiled "Hi babe" Jennie peck her lips making Jisoo blush the two girls we're completely shock about it "WHAT?!" Lisa screamed "YOU FUCKING BITCH WHY DID YOU-" Lisa was cut off by Chaeyeong's hand to make her shut up "Thanks Chaeng" Jisoo said and Chaeyeong just nodded and continue to cover Lisa's mouth until she calm down.

"But aren't you two enemies?" Chaeyeong said and slowly remove her hand from Lisa's mouth who was now a bit calm "Yeah, but can't enemy be together" Jennie said and move closer to Jisoo put her arms around Jisoo's shoulder "I can but I'm just confuse? Do you have feels for each other?" Chaeyeong asked.

"I love her" Jennie blur out making Jisoo choke at her drink "Slow down babe" Jennie said and pat Jisoo's back gently "W-what did you s-say?" Jisoo blushed then Jennie sigh and grab her hand interlocking it and drag her out the canteen and to her secret place.

"Where are you taking me?" Jisoo asked "I have to tell you something but I want to say it private" Jennie explained still dragging her until they stop Jisoo was in awe when she see the place.

"How did you find this place?" Jisoo said looking at the beautiful flowers "5 years ago when you are chasing me because I pour you some flour at the door room" Jisoo chuckled and think about that memory.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo was opening the door of her room when suddenly a full bucket of flour pour at her she was shock and then some students starts laughing and the one that laugh louder is non other than Jennie Kim "JENNIE FUCKING KIM!!" Jisoo shouted making Jennie starts running away but stop infront of Jisoo "Here's a wipes" She said with a teasing tone to make Jisoo annoyed more "If I catch you Kim I'll make sure to kill you!!" Jisoo said angrily and starts chasing Jennie.

Hours of running away Jennie pant and take a break "Kim!" A roar at the hallway heard she look around then she see a door she quickly run there and close it when she turn around she was amazed by the place "Wow" Jennie said and move away from the door and look around "I never now that the school have something like this, it's amazing" Jennie said and smiled widely.

"I guess this will be my favorite place for now on" Jennie said and sat down at the grass while she look at the sky.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And then I found this place I always go here when I'm stress and mad" Jennie said and followed Jisoo "And to draw someone who I admired" Jennie said and took a red rose while Jisoo look at her and thinking who Jennie admired.

"You are the one that I always admired" Jennie said and tuck the rose that she pick at Jisoo's ear "I have feelings for you since we're kids" Jennie confess and sat down at the grass and laying her back on the tree "How so?" Jisoo said and sat down next to her "Because your beautiful, smart, kind, playful, and sexy" Jennie smirk at the last word she said because she seen Jisoo blush.

"I always watch you from a far the way you help some people the way you play with people and etc" Jennie said "So you one of my stalker, huh?" Jisoo said teasing her "Oh, shut up" Jennie said and rolled her eyes playfully "I love you Jisoo, will you let me be your girlfriend?" Jennie said sincerely while she hold Jisoo hand.

Jisoo was shock by Jennie confession to her because who would thought that her enemy since their little would fall in love with her and asking her to be her girlfriend, when Jennie said does words Jisoo can feel some butterflies on her stomach going wild she didn't feel anything to her past boyfriend.

"Yes" Jisoo mumbled "What?" Jennie asked didn't hear what Jisoo said "I said yes idiot" Jisoo said annoyed making Jennie smiled widely "Really?" Jisoo nodded making Jennie bounce up and down because of happiness "Thank you" Jennie kiss Jisoo "You'll never regret it" Jennie said and kiss her again passionately she show how much she love Jisoo in the kiss.

Then they pull away but their forehead are still attach to each other they are smiling at each other but because of the stupid bell making Jennie whine wanting to have more moments with Jisoo "Stupid bell" Jennie said and pout making Jisoo giggled and peck her lips to erasers her pout "You'll still see me later, right? You said that you will take me somewhere" Jennie nodded cutely "Yeah" Jennie said and peck her lips.

"I'll see you later, bye" Jennie said and kiss her cheek and wave good-bye to her she smiled happily then when she turn around all her classmates have playful smirk at their face "JENSOOOO!!" Her classmates shouted "Stop" She said but giggled by their silliness.

----------------------------------

JENSOOOO NATION SCREAM!!! 😍😍

Jennie seems loving to cuddled with Jisoo

Jennie seems loving to cuddled with Jisoo. 😏

Wait, for the part three.😊😉

----------------------------------