↳Adventure in the Elements {3}

Start from the beginning

"Military discipline cooking.. I truly am a demon for all season!" He laughed before taking a potion.

"Just a dash of Eda's secret sauce and I'm the creator of life!" He pours it on his stuff animals that started moving and came to life.

They stood up, aligned.

King puts his hands on his back and began walking like a chief of solder's would do.

"Yes yes my loyal recruits! Welcome to boot camp! You sure need it. Look at you, raggedy, pathetic ,chewed in you got a button hanging off of your eye, pathetic!"

He spits a little "but I will mold you worms!! Into.. slightly.." he thinks for the right word "better kinds of worms."

He walked again "your first mission, give me snacks!" He pointed to the left as the other stuffed toys followed.

"Your commander is hungry so pick it up!" He saw the teddy plush walking the wrong direction.

He slapped the back of it "hey private ding ding snacks are that way!" He pointed as the teddy follows.

"You better shape up recruit your in my boot camp now" he shook his head crossing his arms.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"E'd give me the bat" Emira glared at his twin brother that's holding the bat "No! If were not going to eat it, I wanna keep it as a pet!!" He yelled running away "Get back here before that thing bites you!!" Emira yelled as she and Amity ran chasing their brother.

Luz and I were hiding behind a huge rock. She told me that were going to borrow Amity's wand and book just for magic training. I tried to protest with her but she explained to me that we needed it to learn at least one more spell since Eda wasn't being helpful yet at all. She did have a point.. Ever since we got here Eda was just telling us about the history and dangers, or her teaching not making sense at all.

I couldn't also wait since I was getting impatient. How could I focus if I don't know what magic to start off with here at a snowy mountain?

We entered in their tent. Still guilty about doing this. We took Amity's book and wand running off back to the top.

We went on the edge kneeling as I opened the book gasping a bit. There was a drawing. It appears to be amity's since her signature was in the bottom.

"Huh, her cross hatching has improved" Luz said taking the drawing out of the way. There was a fire spell.

"Oh man oh man.." Luz said getting hyped as she stood up ready to cast the spell. I took a closer look and read it.

Luz performed the summoning creating an orange beam on the wand "woah.." I gasped "yes!" Luz cheered and aimed it up the sky making it look like fireworks.

"I did magic! I did magic!" She cheered again jumping "without drawing anything too!" I added "this thing is the coolest!!" She took my hand while I grabbed the book smiling "your turn Y/n!"

Before I could say something someone Interrupted "hold it right there!"

..Eda..