Chapter 53: I'm all Yours~

Start from the beginning

"-but... I blame myself for it all. I spoil you too much... and I love it..."

Caresses as cold as ice left shivers to race through the boy's nerves. He held his breath from the feeling and before he knew it, Jimin's right hand was placed on his sensitive abdomen while his left hand ran the thumb along Jungkook's hard nipple. Slowly, Jimin circulated his cold thumb along Jungkook's areola, making Jungkook let out a soft moan.

"Mh~ Jimin..." Jungkook hummed his moan softly as his head pressed back against the bed.

"I never thought you would enjoy such a feeling..." Jimin whispered and continued to circulate his thumb along the ring of Jungkook's areola until he switched onto the other. "If I knew sooner, I would have given you such a better first time... but now that I know..." Jimin trailed off and brushed his fingertips to his right hand up Jungkook's abdomen, allowing a pleasant exhale to escape the boy's cloud-like lips. "I can't wait to do so much more to you now..."

"Mh... a-are you going to make love to me, l-like this?" Jungkook held in his gasps as he asked Jimin.

"Do you... want to?" Jimin questioned and leaned his head in until he kissed the side of Jungkook's forehead. "If you want me to touch you with my hands like this... while I fuck you... it's going to be such a good experience now that I know you enjoy this."

"...please... yes...please do it.." Jungkook finally agreed in a heavy exhale that caused a smirk to erupt from Jimin's plain face at the moment.

"Relax for me, darling~" Jimin whispered. Those words caused Jungkook's face to burn red as he closed his eyes and didn't know he held his breath each time Jimin dragged his hands further down his body.

Their lips met as they kissed passionately; slowly working their way up to their tongues swirling along each other's. Jungkook huffed as he tried not to predict where Jimin's hands would wander to next. But of course, he couldn't help but to become so curious even at a moment like this.

"Mh..." Jungkook hummed into the kiss and closed his eyes tightly. Moving his hips forward until Jimin began to feel his bulge just hiding behind his underwear. Longing to be freed from it at the moment. "Jimin..." He whispered Jimin's name; tempting him and yearning for him as the vampire only continued to drag his hands along Jungkook's soft and warm body. Wanting to hear him beg longer.

"What is it?~" Jimin asked in between the kiss and grinded his own erection against Jungkook's. Making it difficult for Jungkook to stay in place as he wished to squirm around each time he was tempted like this. "Seeing you move like this... it makes me just as curious as you..."

"J-Jimin..."

"Hm? What is it, my love?" Jimin whispered into a smirk; knowing well how impatient his lover was getting. "What do you desire?"

"You... you... I desire you- please... J-Jimin-mh..."

"I hear you beg for me... plead to me... but for what?" Jimin teased further. After a moment of no response but just helpless mewls erupting from Jungkook, Jimin grinded his hips in deeply and heard Jungkook huff. Now keeping his hands on the boy's nipples to tease him further. "I need you... to answer me, darling..."

"A-Ah... Ah... Jimin, I-I.... I want you! Oh I want you... to make love to me... I-it's all that I want!" Jungkook whined and arched his body forward. "Please... I want you..."

"I hear you~" Jimin replied and began to trail his kisses down the center of Jungkook's body as his hands continued to glide up and down the sides to his partner's trembling body. Becoming so desperate for his touch.

Jungkook didn't think he would become this hungry for Jimin's touch. The cold feeling called out to him and awakened his lust within seconds. Every shiver, every grind, left Jungkook craving so much more than an innocent moment. Jungkook wanted Jimin to keep touching his body without his gloves in the long run.

Jimin looked up at the boy as they made eye contact within seconds, his face travelled further down until his plump lips began to kiss over the cloth binding Jungkook's member. Jimin then traced his long tongue along the bulge and kept his left hand caressing the boy's abdomen while the other slid up and down Jungkook's thigh.

"A-Ah... Jimin..."

"Who would have thought that my cold touch would excite you this much~" Jimin whispered. He then guided his right hand to latch onto Jungkook's waistband to his underwear before pulling it down. Making Jungkook drop his gaze onto the top of Jimin's head. "My love..." Jimin whispered.

Instantly, Jungkook's eyes tightened shut the moment the tip of Jimin's plump lips brushed against his slit. Within seconds, Jimin's lips pulled apart and finally took in his partner's member.

"A-Ah~ Ah.... oh, Jimin!" Jungkook moaned and threw his head back. Becoming satisfied with the feeling of Jimin sucking him off and bobbing his head up and down repeatedly.

Jimin salivated instantly and caused Jungkook's length to slip in and out of his mouth so quickly. Causing him to begin pre-cumming almost instantly. The warm pre-cum slipped into Jimin's mouth and was mixed along with the saliva that began to form the moment Jimin's mouth sensed the sweet blood of his partner. Every time his fangs sensed the blood of his lover, he would salivate almost instantly. Craving Jungkook desperately, but of course, he held himself back from giving into his darker side.

Jungkook's thighs closed around Jimin's head as his hips sank lower against the bed. With the sudden sensual feeling crawling up his abdomen, he dropped his hands onto the bed sheets and tightened his grip around it. Letting out sharp huffs as he tried his best not to cum so early.

As the lewd whimpers Jungkook let out, slipped into Jimin's mind, he finally pulled his wet lips away from Jungkook's member before sliding his wet tongue in between his balls and dragging the tip until he traced it along Jungkook's rim.

"Oh~ Jimin!" Jungkook gasped and bit onto his bottom lip as Jimin inserted his wet tongue and swirled it. Causing Jungkook to arch his back forward. "Ah...ahh...."

"Moan for me..." Jimin whispered as he continued to eat Jungkook out and lubricate his entrance with his saliva. His cold hands dragged down and hooked over his lover's thighs until the palms of Jimin's icy touch were kept against Jungkook's inner thighs.

"Mh- oh Jimin! Jimin-Ah~" Jungkook moaned for the dominant just as he demanded. But of course, his moans came out continuously when Jimin would tempt him like this. "Please... I-I'm ready... I-I want-Ah~ I want you inside of me..." Jungkook whimpered and begged repeatedly. Eventually breaking through to Jimin until he was completely lubricated.

"Impatient, aren't you?~" Jimin whispered before sitting up until he was on his knees. Quickly, Jimin latched his hands onto the youngest hips and turned him over until he was laying over his chest. "I don't blame you, though... I crave you the same way you do towards me."

Jungkook pressed his forehead against the bedsheets and let out a huff once Jimin's cold hands slipped down his partner's hips and pulled the underwear further down until he was completely exposed to him.

"Jimin... d-do it slow at first... then move a little quicker, please..." Jungkook requested as he listened to the soft fabric to Jimin's underwear rustle and fold while he removed it.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Remember..." Jimin whispered and leaned in until his lips were pressed against the side of Jungook's face and his fully erected cock was against his lover's entrance. Just twitching to be pushed in. "Don't be afraid to tell me when to stop, okay? I'm all yours and you're all mine... I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable even in the slightest way when we do this."