C=Cohen
N=Nianna

C-hey

N-heyy when can you possibility come over

C-i dont know. Why

N-i just wanted to make sure you guys like the stuff we got for your rooms before we put it up.

C-ok ill ask Mike

N-Ok

~minutes later~

C-he said he can drop us off but hes not picking us up.

N-Ugh hes so complicated. It fine ill drop you guys off back there on Sunday

C-ok so we'll be there for a week

N-yea and pack some clothes you can keep here

C-ok ill tell Jiggy

N-byee

C-bye

~call ends~

"Ok so Mike is gonna drop them off today and ill take them home on Sunday" i said. "You sure. Thats a whole week with two extra people plus us five" "yea its fine. They are pretty independent. I just gotta remind them to do some stuff" "ok then"

We then went to my room and it wasnt  a whole lot of stuff so we started.

When we finished i really liked it.

I was about to go into Vallyks room when i heard a knock at the door

I went downstairs and to the door; "who is it" "Jiggy and Cohen" i opened the door and hugged them. "Im not picking them up" Mike said annoyed. "You dont have to. Ill drop them off on Sunday so you have a week of free time." "Can i see Kaden and Nyra" "Only if they wanna see you"

We all went upstairs and all of the kids were in Nyra's room. "Ok Kaden and Nyra. I want you to see someone" i said squatting down to their hight. "Who" Kaden said then Mike walked in. "DADDY" Nyra ran and hugged him.

Kaden just ran to me and hugged me. "Hey princess" Mike said picking her up. "C'mon Kaden. Can i have a hug" "No!" "why not" "You scary"  Kaden then ran out the room. "Damn" Vallyk said walking in the room.

"Shut the fuck up" Mike said. "No need to be rude" Vallyk said. I got up and grabbed Nyra from Mike and sat her on the bed. "Im not being rude. You are" "Bro all i said was Damn in a iconic way" "so your saying its iconic that my son it scared of me" "I mean not really. I mean i would be if i was in his situation" "Are you forreal. Nia why would you tell him what happend. And thats none of your business Bitch" " Dont call me a Bitch just because you wanna be a horrible father to your children. If your 16 year old sister can raise two two-year olds then i think a 18 year old should be able to"

Mike went silent for a second and then turned around and punched Vallyk right in the face. Vallyk started punching Mike and it was a whole fight.

"GUYS STOP" i tried to split them up but Mike ended up pushing me to the ground. Then Jiggy came in the room and helped me up. "GUYS STOP PLEASE" i yelled.

I pulled Vallyk away while Jiggy pulled Mike away. "Bitch" Mike said walking out the room. I heard the front door slam so i knew he left. "Are you ok" i asked Vallyk. "Yea. Sorry" "No its fine. Im used to it"

It was kinda awkward until Jiggy said "soo about the rooms" "oh we have to finish." i grabbed Vallyks hand and we went to Jiggys room.

We showed him the stuff and he liked it so we put it together and it came out great.

"This is cool" Jiggy said. He jumped onto his bed and me and Vallyk went to Cohens room.

"Co where are you" "In t-the bathroom" "you ok?" "Y-yea". I knew he was lieing but i brushed it off when we started puting stuff up.

Cohen doesn't really like a bunch of colors so we did something calm and he liked it.

"Ok we can redo my room tomorrow im tired" Vallyk said "ok" i grabbed Vallyks hand and we went to my room

"Ok we can redo my room tomorrow im tired" Vallyk said "ok" i grabbed Vallyks hand and we went to my room. I went into my bathroom and changed into some pajamas before going and jumping onto Vallyk making him laugh.

"Ok goodnight" i said cuddling up to him. The kids were already asleep so we didnt worry about it. "Goodnight my love" he kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I blushed then went to sleep soon after.

A/n well sorry i haven't been posting early anymore. I have just been busy and by the time i write the whole thing down its already night. I do write my ideas in a notebook while im at school so i already have a idea for the chapter. So i guess im getting them done faster than i would.

Quote: Stars can't shine without the darkness