We sat down at the Slytherin table and I grabbed a croissant to munch on.

"I didn't really have any plans," Theo said, "I do need some new quills though since I've gotten into a habit of snapping mine."

Once I finished eating, we all headed outside and down the bridge to Hogsmeade. The others had similar plans to Theo – just grabbing a few bits and bobs. I bade goodbye to the group and marched on to Honeydukes. Glancing at my watch, I realised I was right on time and decided to take a seat on a nearby bench to pass the time. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings when all of a sudden I heard a 'pop!' from one side of me making me jump up in fear.

"Steady on there Iz, it's just us."

I turned to see two redhead twins, looking down at me and smirking cheekily.

"Fred! George! It's so nice to see you again!"

I jumped into their arms and hugged them tightly.

"We've missed you too, Huffly-puff," George said gently into my ear.

"Oh gosh, I forgot about that silly nickname," I tutted, pulling away from the hug and looping my arms in theirs.

"Ah well, Huffly-puff, we see it very fitting since you're a Hufflepuff and all," Fred said, almost matter-of-factly.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock," I commented.

"We've got to be careful round this one George," Fred joked, "she's gone feisty with that appalling language I'm hearing."

We burst out laughing at the interaction.

"So what we doing today?" I said once the laughter subsided.

"I'm bloody hungry so we're going to the Three Broomsticks first then we'll let you decide where to after that since we're so nice, aren't we Isabel?" George said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I said sarcastically.

We walked to the Three Broomsticks and sat at a table at the back. Since I had already ate beforehand, I ordered myself a portion of chips whilst the twins ordered their brunch. Sipping on butterbeer, we had a well needed catchup – the twins updating me on the shop and I about Hogwarts.

"So how's McGonagall as head?" George asked.

"She's great," I replied honestly, "I mean yeah, she has her strict moments when she needs to but she's miles better than Snape or Dumbledore ever were. She makes sure that we're all satisfied and safe. I just love this Hogwarts."

"Bet everyone misses us, of course!" Fred exclaimed, "George, what do you say? Reckon we give old McGonagall a visit?"

George nods eagerly whilst I facepalm. The twins start talking about their shop happenings between themselves and I let my eyes wander away from our table. That was when the door opened and Draco walked in. I watched as he walked up to the counter and ordered before standing off to the side, waiting. He looked around and finally locked eyes with me. He smiled at me and said something to the bar lady before striding to the table that the twins and I were sat at.

"Hello Iz," Draco greeted, pulling me in for a hug. His minty scent filled my nostrils, and I sighed in pleasure.

"Hey Draco," I said, "what brings you here?"

"I was shopping around and fancied a drink so here I am," he said. His eyes flickered up towards the twins who were glaring at him.

"Malfoy," Fred sneered.

"Fred, George!" Draco said, smiling widely, "how's the shop going? I've been wanting to pop in one of the days but never found the time."

I looked at him, my mouth mirroring that of shock similar to the twins'. It's very, VERY unheard of for Draco to be nice to the Weasleys.

"Are you high?" Fred accuses.

"Are you tipsy? Sleep-deprived? Drunk?" George continued.

"Look, I know I was a bit of a prick," Draco said.

"That's an understatement," the twins both murmured simultaneously, earning a snort of laughter from me.

"But listen, I hated how I was back then," Draco carried on, "I was brought up having the concept of pureblood supremacy hammered into my head. I was taught to hate half-bloods, muggleborns, muggles and anyone who was involved with them. It wasn't until I had the dark mark forced on me that I realised just how brainwashed I was."

He took a deep breath before continuing: "If I could take back all the wrong things I have said and done, I would but I can't so the least I could do is apologise to all those people I have wronged. Fred, George, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you over the years. I hope that maybe we could start over... as friends?"

I placed my hand over Draco's, that was lying on the table, comfortingly. It must've taken a lot of courage and thought for him to apologise. I watched as he flicked his eyes between the twins, anxiously waiting for their answers.

Fred held his hand out and said: "Hi I'm Fred Weasley, the better twin."

George followed suit: "And I'm George Weasley, and between you and me, I'm the better looking one."

A smile grew on Draco's face and he eagerly shook both their hands, thanking them for forgiving him. I scooted over and motioned for him to sit with us.

"Fred, I'm not going to lie to you," George smirked, "but I think we've got a good-looking couple right here."

"George, I was thinking exactly the same thing," Fred said.

I frowned at the two trying to hide the embarrassment I was feeling. The least they could do is maybe not show me up in front of my crush.

Crush.

Crush?

I like Draco? Merlin, I like Draco. What?

But I can't like Draco; I've only just got to know him.

Can I?