Cool Breeze 🍃vs Hot Neighbor 😉

Start from the beginning

I tried hard but couldn't help myself from approaching him...

Our compounds are seperated by a tiny wall through which I can see him and if I stand on the kennel drainage lid I can definitely see him clearly!!!

He was shocked to see me...he probably wasn't expecting me here!!!

But next minute he controlled his expressions...

And turned around to look at the girls...

'Neiv... Do you even know K of Kalari or now this is all your new hobby to attract your new neighbour'

I didn't get a response from him...

'What the fuck' he can't avoid me like this!!!

I began adding more...

'Wanna try sword fighting like good old days???' I asked

To which he turned around and looked at me...

'First...this is Silambaram!!!

Second...I teach kids self defense here!!!

Third and most important!!

There is nothing I ever want to try out with you Miss Garewal... And yup...there is nothing good about old days!
So please...

Excuse me!!! You probably drink and lurk around in a hotel which is even burning into ashes...

But we have important work!!!

We have businesses to run, responsibilities to be fulfilled, families to care for and a loving fiance I'm answerable to!!! Unlike rest !!! So kindly excuse me!!!'

Saying he went back to the kids!!!

Although he pierced me by his words like he kept piercing multiple📍 pins into my heart!!!

But the last line where he mentioned a 'loving fiance' pricked me so badly that I couldn't stand there alone!!!

I ran back into my room.

***

At Gaya's-Behir's Bangalore office - 10:00 am IST

I was getting frustrated as I was told that we have been interviewing for a designer since last fifteen days and we have still not zeroed upon one!!!

Lankesh uncle and Akshaya aunty were the heads of the designing team who tried to explain me the situation here. They were Ishaani aunty's friends too plus employees here since last 40+ yrs...

'But uncle we can't go on like this...I don't believe Veer didn't let me know and just walked off on a paternity leave!!! I mean...I know how responsible he is...I'm not doubting his work ethics but he's never done this...'

To which suddenly I heard a voice at the door of the work space area...

And I was shocked to see Neiv... standing in a full three piece suit entering the room...

Wishing a Hello to Lankesh uncle and Akshaya aunty he stood in front of me looking straight into my eyes...

I was already pissed off due to his comment this morning and now I definitely didn't want to look like a despo ex girlfriend! So I averted my gaze...

'Miss Garewal...none of the Kapoor's are irresponsible!!! Atleast not now for sure!
Veer Bhai already spoke to me...
Me the CEO of the organization!!!
It's informed to the board as well...I'm sure you must not have had the courtesy to look into an email that came in 3 days ago where this was signed and discussed to give Mr Veer Kapoor an extended paternity leave due to medical complications with Mrs Nisha Veer Kapoor...'

And I was shocked...
'Is everything alright with Nis'

Before I could talk further he cut my words short saying..
'Its our family matter Miss Garewal... kindly stay out of it!!!'

And now I had tears forming in my eyes...

I tried my level best controlling them

Finally he announced...
'Oh ya... The designer that you have been cursing about...
Is organised too!
I'm taking over the position back again to design for Gaya's-Behir's!!
And I guarantee you first look of the upcoming summer collection by this weekend!!!'

And I looked at him...
'Mr Kapoor...you may not be able to...this weekend is your engagement with your 'loving fiance' Miss Kruthi Talwar' I said stressing on the word 'loving fiance' only to taunt him about it...

To which he smirked saying...
'Im a businessman Miss Garewal... and I know how to multitask!!! Don't bother about me, my engagement or my 'loving fiance' please!!!
I'll do it all! With perfection!!!'

'You know I have never liked much of your designs!!! I don't know if you can pull it off single handedly all alone' I said frankly...

To which he looked at my face and said

'Neiv Kapoor has learnt to pull off everything all alone Miss Garewal!!!
I don't need extras in my life now!!!' he said with a rude confidence

'You know you can approve the designs as you are the CEO but... being a merged partner I can reject them too!!!' I said earning his attention...

He looked dead into my eyes and said...
'Neiv Kapoor is now a pro when it comes to handling rejection!!! Bring it on!!!'

Saying he stormed out of the room while the tear drop fell on my cheeks!!!🥺😢