"Y/n." I jumped and looked up seeing Zack eyes halfway open looking at me.

"Zack, how are you feeling?" I sat up and he did as well quickly which made me mad. "Hey, be careful!"

"Shut up."

"You know you scared me.. I was worried."

"Sorry." He sounded irritated.

"What? Sorry is all you're going to say? You had a fucking panic attack! And you were bleeding. What happened? You've been acting weird ever since I came home."

"Just shut up already. You're giving me a headache. Besides its none of your damn business." I slapped him across the face and ran out of the room calling him an asshole. I ran to the living room and grabbed my coat, purse, and walked out of the house. I needed to get away from him for now. Just me time, he has never acted like that towards me ever. And it honestly scares me, I know he loves me but he's being really toxic. I was walking down the street it was cold and I had some money so I decided to go to a gas station to get some snacks. When I enter there was a middle age man working, and a couple of customers. I was walking to the back of the store and noticed bunch of alcohol. I never really had alcohol before, besides I can't get it since I'm only 18. But something deep down told me I needed it. I walked away before I did something stupid. I grabbed some bars, chips, and candy. But I kept passing the alcohol.

"Fuck it." I looked around to see if anyone saw me. I grabbed the beer and tried to sneak it by shoving it in my purse. I walked around for a couple seconds before going up to the counter.

"Hello, how are you?" The man said as he scanned my things.

"Good." I tried my best not to act nervous.

"Is that it for you?" He asked and I nodded my head. "That will be 7:58." I gave him the money and he gave me the change back. I felt my heart beat rapliy.

"T-rhank you." I was about to leave until he called me back. My heart sank. I turned my head back to him.

"Yes?"

"You forgot your purse." I walked up to him and thanked him. Then quickly walked out.

I can't believe I got away with that.

Time has passed and I was sitting on a bench eating my snacks. I took out the bottle of beer and opened it. I sniffed it and almost puked.

"What am I doing..?" I quickly took a sip and gagged as the liquid went down my throat. "What the fuck!?" I coughed but took another and another until I got used to it. I got up from my spot and almost fell. I walked down the street and as I kept taking the alcohol into my system. I started to feel light-headed but in a good way. My cheeks were heating up and I felt silly. It was kind of hard to walk in a straight line and I bumped into someone.

"Whoa there, ma'am. Whatcha doin' out here at night all by yourself?" I heard a man's voice. I looked up at the man. I couldn't really see his face, but he had very dark blue hair and that matches his eyes. And he was wearing all black with a hood on. And he was also pretty tall.

"N-nothing, sorry.." I said in a drunken tone. I tried to walk away.

"Hey, hey. Are you drunk? How old are you?"

"I'm uh..18. why?"

"Do you mind if I take you home? For your safety of course." I was a little nervous at first.

"Um..sure." We both walked side by side together.

"My names Zen, by the way. What's yours?" He asked. I didn't say anything, or even looked at him. "Not much of a talker I see." He smiled to himself. "That's okay. I'm 20 years old, it's my sophomore year of college-"

"Don't care. Just take me home." I was about to take another sip of the beer bottle but it was all gone. I got frustrated and threw it in the ground.

"Do you want me to call someone for you? A relative or something? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine!" I pushed him away and cried as I pressed my back against a wall of a store. Zen sighed and sat next to me.

"Is this your first time drinking?" I nodded.

"I promised myself I wasn't ever going to drink, especially when my father was a drunken asshole. Now look at me. I'm 18, I ditched school, I lost both of my parents, I lost one of my friends, my boyfriend is a toxic asshole that never tells me shit." I couldn't say anything else but there was so much more. "Now I'm talking to a stranger who I bumped into about my problems."

"Hey, I'm sorry you went through all that. Is there anyway I could help you out?"

"No..sorry for dragging you into my mess."

"Do you want me to take you home still?"

"I can't go back there."

"Would you like to come over to my place? Just for tonight. I know it's a little weird and you probably don't fully trust me but I promise tomorrow you can leave whatever time you want." He smiled. I thought about it for a minute, but I agreed anyways. We both got up and we walked to his place.

"N/n."

"Huh?"

"My names N/n."