Chapter 3

Four people sat at a breakfast table. The father of the house had eight large pancakes in front of him. His son was nibbling on a toasted sandwich. The little daughter was eating a pancake with a diadem on her head. "A pancake just like daddy". Bulma the mother sat with a cup of coffee reading the newspaper. The family was startled by a loud bang

"Vegeta dear, your apprentice is a bit overexcited. She must learn that not everything can be done here in the city" The man sighed deeply. He got up and walked out. Hana went loose on a robot dummy. She was very motivated; she had seen a power that could reach even a lower class.

Vegeta looked at his apprentice. He recognized her motivation. She barely talked to him. She took her assignments, but she had a rooted hatred of upper-class Saiyans. She also wanted Goku to train her first. But according to Vegeta, he was too softhearted. Vegeta had challenged her, if she won their fight she could go with Kakarot. Obviously she hadn't won.

"Hana, 300 push-ups on one hand. Then 300 on the other" the prince shouted the order. An angry look was thrown his way. But without sputtering against it, she accepted the order and began. With that Vegeta walked back inside, time for breakfast.

First Trunks walked past Hana, shyly looking her way. "Good morning pretty boy" smiled Hana playfully at young twenty year old. "Go-good morning" Trunks walked on quickly. At the gate, Goten was waiting. The boys looked back and watched the girl in the yard. "You are so lucky" said Goten. Trunks looked at his friend, "Yes if I would even be able to dare to talk to her". They walked together towards the university.

Not much later, Bulla came to step in front of Hana. "You are strong, I will be strong too later says Daddy". Hana sat down on her bottom in front of Bulla. "I believe that right away, you can become anything you want" smiled Hana at the little girl. "Even a warrior princess? Do you really think so?" Bulla went standing in attack mode. Hana pressed her hand on the little head "Of course, you are already a princess. Now just train". Bulma coughed in the background "Come Bulla, you have to go to school". The girls waved at each other for a moment

"Are you ready?" Vegeta stood with his arms crossed looking at Hana. With an offended look she looked back "no, your highness." At that moment Vegeta fired a ki blast. Hana just barely jumped to the side. "What's your problem?" shouted Hana. "Let's start with your attitude" snarled Vegeta back. Vegeta flew at her, Hana tried to dodge his punches as much as possible.

"You are faster than this, dodge" shouted Vegeta as he hits her in the face with a fist. Hana flew backwards. She jumped up and angrily attacked Vegeta. "Stay still, highness" she snarled. Vegeta began to laugh. "If you are faster you might have a chance to hit me girl."

Not much later, through instant transmission Goku also entered Vegeta's backyard. He was standing by watching the training progress. "Kakarot are you going to stand and watch or did you want a round too" joked Vegeta. Goku started doing a light stretch and flew towards Hana. Hana turned her body to catch up and blocked Goku. "Two against one, guys you have some nerve huh". Hana had an amusing smile.

Dodge, block, hit back and adjust. The three thoroughbred Saiyans went hard. Not that the men went into super mode. Then Hana went to the ground, with her hand on her rip again. "Wasn't that healed yet?" asked Goku in surprise. "A broken bone doesn't heal in a day" Hana bit back the pain. "Wow you are one tough he" and Goku grabbed a small pouch from his pocket and pulled out a senzu bean. "Well that's a full-blood; they are not as squeamish as the earthlings here".

"Here" and Goku threw the senzu bean at Hana. "Thank you Kakarot" and Hana took the bean. "It's Goku" said Goku. Hana looked at him "But your mother named you Kakarot right?" Goku put the pouch back in his pocket. "I don't know my mother; I was found and raised by my grandfather Gohan. He named me Goku". Hana looked angry "But" but her voice died away. She fought the compulsion to say something.

Hana took a deep sigh, her hand glided over her rip. It was healed. She flew at Goku with her fist first. He grabbed her fist and lifted her up and threw her aside. Hana was angry; Goku was done with her attitude. Vegeta stepped aside and watched with his arms crossed.

Bulma had stood next to her husband. "She's feisty" he remarked. "She reminds me of someone" she commented. "Who?" asked Vegeta in surprise. Bulma began to laugh. "I can remember a certain Saiyan who was always angry and wasn't exactly easy to get along with either." Vegeta got the urge to roll his eyes.

Completely exhausted, Hana attacked Goku once more. But collapsed through her knees. "Training is done for today" shouted Vegeta. "No" shouted Hana back. "I can go on for a while." Goku put his hand on her head "If you want to get the most out of your body you should also rest". Vegeta went to stand next to Hana "Sit down for a while. Kakarot, it's time for our training".

From under a tree, the young full blood Saiyan watched the two battling men. Trunks had come home. He sighed deeply and gathered his courage. He sat down about 6 feet away from Hana. Hana had one leg raised and her hands wrapped around it. She rested her chin on her knee. "What a force huh?" she said to Trunks without looking at him. "Yeah, definitely" the boy replied.

At that moment she turned her head to Trunks "Do you fight too or are you here for decoration?" She winked at the boy who began to blush in response. "I fight too" he stammered shyly. Hana let go of her leg and stretched both legs "are you strong?" Trunks looked at his father "Yeah pretty much". Together they looked at the two warriors in front of them.

Bulma and Bulla joined the other two. Bulla crawled into her new best friend's lap. Hana whispered something in Bulla's ear who in turn began to giggle. Bulma started a conversation with Trunks about school. Bulla shot up and Hana stood up. "Enough rest, pretty boy let's see what you got" Hana turned to Trunks.

Hana flew at Trunks who then flew into the air. Hana flew after it. Trunks blocked her attack and lashed out at her. She dodged his attack and a fighting dance of two young people ensued. They circled each other, blocked and attacked. They were fairly on each other's level. "You're pretty good" smiled Hana. "This is just a warm-up" laughed Trunks confidently. "Yeah right" she winked.

Those two experienced fighters stopped to look at what was happening a little further up. "Trunks is going to wipe the floor with her like this" remarked a proud father. "She hasn't recovered yet, this is also just foolish" remarked Goku. Vegeta laughed. "Hadn't we done the same in her position?" The two fighters exchanged a look.

"Trunks stop playing games and show what you've got!" shouted a prince to his son. At that moment Trunks did a power up and blew Hana away a bit. She got pissed that he too was stronger and launched a direct attack. With ease Trunks knocked her aside. She rolled through the grass. She got up and attacked again directly. After ten minutes, she was exhausted.

Tired, Hana stood staggering on her legs. "It's done for today" Vegeta called out ending the fight. "But, I can still" but before Hana could speak further Vegeta interrupted her. "Listen, you are strong and stubborn. And you only get stronger by resting too. Tomorrow is a new day, and I want to see you faster and stronger understood". 'Of course your highness' and she walked slowly into the house. This was day one of training.