Chapter 5: Hospital

Chresanto Pov

All I remembered was blacking out. I don't know what happened. I always thought that this school was going to be different. I thought that people would learn to accept the way I am. Why are people so homophobic? I hope Ray finds me. I hope I dont slip into a coma. Sometimes I think that I deserve to die. I think I'm just over reacting. I really hope Ray finds me.

Ray 's Pov

I picked up Chres and carried him to my car. I put him in th backseat. I can't believe he would do this. It just gets me so mad. I was driving Chres to the hospital. We finally made it. I picked him up out the car.

“ I need a doctor. Please!" I yelled

“ What happened." A nurse said.

“ I don't know" I said.

They carried Chres on the stretcher to the room. I decided I should call Mrs.August.

    (Phone conversation)
Mrs.August: Hello
Me: Hi Mrs. August
Mrs. August: What's wrong baby?
Me: I'm at the hospital
Mrs.August: Are you okay?
Me: Yes but Chres isn't
Mrs.August: What's wrong with my baby!?!
Me: Somebody beat him up..... bad
Mrs.August: Oh my god I'm on my way now. What's the hospital.
Me: Cedar Great
Mrs. August: Ok, I'm on my way.

    (End of conversation)

Chresanto Pov

I was in a dark room. There was nothing there. It was just pit dark. I was walking around trying to find a door. Nothing. I gave up I just sat down on the ground. Why can't I just wake up? Suddenly I heard beeping. But I was still dark. Was I blind? I still heard the beeping. Then I started to remember. I got beat up and passed out. Maybe I'm at the hospital. I'm so stupid. Why don't I just open my eyes? I opened my eyes. I was indeed in the hospital. But who brought me here. Ray. Yay he found me. I don't know what I would do without him. I decided to press the red button so they would know I was up. Soon a nurse, my mom,and Ray came rushing.

“ I'm so glad you're up" My mom said hugging me. I hugged back.

“ I am too mom" I said gleefully.

“ Hey Chres how you feel" Ray asked.

“ I feel ok. My stomach, head, and arm hurts." I said wincing.

“ Ok, so it turns out that you have a broken arm, a concussion, and a slight wound on your stomach." The nurse said.

“ Ok how long will he have to wear a cast?" My mom asked.

“ About 3 Months. His arm is broken in many different places" The nurse said.

“ Can I choose the color?" I asked

“ Sure" She said

“ I want royal blue" I said excitedly.

“ Okay be right back" She said.

“ Wait when can he leave?" My mom asked.

“ Tomorrow morning" she said.

“ Ok"

She then came back and put the cast on my arm. My mom and Ray left. They said that they would be back in the morning to get me. Why would he do this? I hate him. I guess I will just go to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Tbccccc I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Oh and follow me.

The Light of My Life (Royce)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara