Chapter 1: Introduction

Jacob Pov

Wassup! I'm Jacob Perez. I'm the Star and Captain of the football team. I'm the King of my school. I go to Brook High. If anyone messes with me or my boys they already know what's gone happen. I am not what people perceive me as. I do a lot of wrong things in my life and I know that, but I know that I'm setting an example for my friends. I'm not like most jocks. I'm not dumb. I know what I'm doing when I do it. I can control what I do. It's my choice to do it. No, it might not be right but it's my choice and if that's my choice, ok. I'm in all honors classes because I'm smart and right now I have a 4.4 Gpa average. I don't care if everybody thinks I'm a nerd. I bet they won't say that to my face. That's the difference with me, yeah I'm the Star and Captain of the football team but I'm smarter than I look. Me, being the King of the school, does not effect how I am inside. So, I guess what im saying is that my look to other people is not skin deep. But enough about me.

Chresanto Pov

Hi, I'm Chresanto August. I hate that I'm moving to a new school today. But at the same time I'm happy. See, at my old school I got bullied a lot. I was the nerd of the school. I have all honors classes and I currently have a 4.8 Gpa average. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you I'm gay. My father and mother don't disown me though. At my old school I had three friends Ray, Nique, and Bre. There was one person at my school that hated me the worse. Bajha. She literally hated me with all she had in her. Maybe she jealous of me. I don't really know. I'm just so glad that at least one of my friends is coming to this new school with me. Ray. He's bi-sexual. Him and I will be attending Brook High. I can't wait, but then I'm hesitant. Lets just see how this goes.