Chapter 3: Bully

Chresanto Pov

Ray and I were walking into the school. We walked in. This school was Huge. Ray and I were walking to the office. Girls and boys were giving me lustrous looks. Ray and I finally made it to the office. We had to get our schedules. There was going to be a student to show us around too.

"Hi, We're th new students. We came to get our schedules." I said

" Oh, Um, Chresanto and Rayan. Right?" He asked.

" Yes sir"

" Ok, well here you go" he said while handing us our schedules." Your tour guide should be here any minute. His name is Jacob"

As if right on cue a someone walked in the door. I'm guessing it was Jacob. He was cute. He had a curly, black afro, he was tall and was light skin. I practically melted.

" Wassup" he said, his voice deep.

" Nothing much" said Ray

"Well y'all ready to go or your friend here just gone keep staring." Jacob said.

I didn't know I was staring. I have to get myself together.

" Yeah. Let's go" I said

" Hey let me see y'all schedule" he said.I handed him mine. He looked at it.

" We have all the same classes. Except math." He said. " So I'm gone show y'all where y'all Algebra 1 class is. We all walked in. He walked in and sat with some other people. I guess his friends. Me and Ray sat at another table.

Jacob Pov

I walked in and sat with my friends.

" Hey, Craig , the new boy over there. I said pointing to him." He was drooling over me"

" You meen he a queer?" Questioned Craig stupidly.

" Yeah, I guess"

" You know what that mean. We got to go after I him" Jacob L said.

" I know" I said

"Let's go"

We were walking down the hall and I saw Chresanto at his locker. I walked over and slamed his locker closed.

" What's up with you" he asked.

"Nothing but I know you a fag" I said. He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes.

" Ok. So what" he questioned.

" I don't like the way you talking to me" I snapped

"So what" he snapped back. I slapped him. He fell down to the floor. Me and the boys just walked away.

"But, hey Chresanto August is a queer" I yelled loud anough for every one to hear. I just walked away. I heard a roar of laughter. I chuckled to my self.

Chresanto Pov

I was in the bathroom stall crying. I can't believe he did that. I hate my life. UGH why me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
That was the end of this chapter. Hope you enjoy.
Vote.
Comment.
Share.

Oh and follow me.