Chapter 14:Old Flame

Chresanto's POV

I was awakened by people screaming. I looked to my left to see Lana, one of my best friends,getting beat by some trick. It was the same hoe that Jacob cheated on me with. I quickly tried to get up and help her. I was yanked back by chains on my arms and feet as soon a I got up. I fell to the ground as bolts, of what seemed to be electricity, shot through my body. I cried out, only for my cries to be muffled by a gag. I looked around and saw all my best friends. They looked so beat up and exhausted. I looked to the right and saw the bastard that cheated on me. Jacob.

??? POV

Chresanto has been missing for about a week now. I can't believe I've let the love of my life slip right through my fingers. I have to contact Diggy. He's Jacobs best friend so he should know where they are.

(Phone call)

Diggy: Hello

???: Aye do you know where Chresanto and Jacob been at.

Diggy: Nah I was just about to call you and ask you did you know where all the girls went.

???:Nah when they go missing?

Diggy: About a day before Jacob and Chresanto went missing.

???: Do you have Chres's number.

Diggy:Yeah. Why?

???: Because I have a find my phone app on my computer. All I have to do is type in the number.

Diggy: So you want me to come over?

???: Yeah.

Diggy: Okay. I'll be over in bout 20 minutes.

???: Aight.

(Phone call over)

I took out my computer. It was dead so I had to quickly charge it. I logged in to the find my phone app and waited for Diggy.
(Knock Knock)

I went to the door and looked threw the peephole. It was Diggy. I opened the door and gave him dap. We went to my computer. He gave me Chres's number. I typed it in. It said that he was at 395 Sonack road warehouse *457194. I don't even know where this is. Me and Fight decided to make a plan a get him and the girls back. We might save Jacob. It depends on how I feel.

...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
************
*************
•••••••••••••••••••••
..................

Hi everyone I made a vow to myself that I would update every week. I'm gone to do that. Did you guys hear Mb's be songs. My favorite is Oh You Mad. Santo August had a new song out on sound cloud and is in the motions of making a new video for it. I absolutely love his song Amazing.
#newdance
#jukejuke